S.KR + USA = MILITARY Exercises ; N.KR = 'Gangster' Accusations ; 2022.08.22

• apnews.com/article/covid-health-seoul-south-korea-nuclear-weapons

S.KOREA + USA open biggest (MILITARY) Drills in years amid N.KOREA threats

*** Begin Quote ***

KIM JONG UN (N.Korea Leader) has since vowed to bolster his Nuclear (Weapons) deterrent in the face of "gangster-like" USA pressure.

*** End Quote ***

Observation -->

KIM JONG UN (Rocket Boy) and KIM YO JONG (Bomb Girl) are the *TYRANT MILITARY* GANGSTER FAMILY THUGS ruling N.KOREA ... And , my view , there is NO REASON to care about any signed PAPER AGREEMENT with N.KOREA *ever* in time (future) ... PUTIN (RUSSIA) did *PUT the LIE* to PAPER AGREEMENTS like the *UNITED NATIONS* (NYC USA) ... WHY anyone would care to VISIT N.KOREA , for ANY REASON , I can NOT imagine it ... To me , the only 'question' , is *when* (justifying circumstances) that the USA + S.KOREA + *JAPAN* will need to actually do a open *MILITARY ATTACK ACTIVITY* against N.KOREA , due to threat of Nuclear Weapons usage from them ... N.KOREA is a *pathetic* TYRANT nation situation ... And , to be quite blunt , PRChina (XI = Leader) is *not* much better either ... These (N.KOREA , PRChina , RUSSIA) are *MILITARY TYRANT* regimes ... WHY sign (my view) *worthless* PAPER AGREEMENTS with them ??? ... As in , *Only* TRUMP would *waste* his time visiting N.KOREA and his 'Good Buddy' TYRANT (Rocket Boy) KIM JONG UN ... :|

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “USA + S.KR = MILITARY Exercises ; N.KR = 'Gangster' Accusations ; 2022.08.22” to “S.KR + USA = MILITARY Exercises ; N.KR = 'Gangster' Accusations ; 2022.08.22”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!