What happened to Chung Ha?

• she tanked so hard now. What just happened?

Is she thinking she is star by releasing pre-released and people don't even get the hype.

ROSÉ LIFETIME PARTNER. :pepe-flirt:

• I hope she can resolve the issues she has with the company - but as to why her last cb was not a huge blow up? not sure tbh, I enjoyed it though

I know right i enjoy her song so much but i don't what happened she is nowhere now

• Sparkling is doing better than her previous releases but still a flop.

She absolutely had horrible roll out 2020 onwards. Releasing so many singles one after the other was of no use. Also I feel her best title tracks were with BEP.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I know right i enjoy her song so much but i don't what happened she is nowhere now

Well she does not have the power of Taeyeon when it comes to attracting attention so like with Sunmi / Hwasa she will sit in the mid tier and have to work on her promotion and get a good slot to comeback in

I really like her music so I hope she can find another company who can promote her better and give her that staying power in the minds of the GP

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Her company has been awful. The Querencia album rollout was a mess with all the digital singles before dumping them on the album. And now apparently there are going to be issues with Bare & Rare Part 2.

While K-Pop was exploding, MNH didn't even bother trying to promote her. idk if MNH took a big hit from the pandemic, but they barely tried to promote her. No online concert, no award show/end of year appearances, nothing. They signed her with an American label and then just sat around twiddling their thumbs while kpop became extremely popular here.

And it's not even a situation where they were focusing money on someone else because Bvndit didn't have a comeback for 2 years.

• Sparkling is doing better than her previous releases but still a flop.

She absolutely had horrible roll out 2020 onwards. Releasing so many singles one after the other was of no use. Also I feel her best title tracks were with BEP.

Sparkling's performance is a huge improvement from her disastrous Querencia album rollout.

And as some said, MNH is not managing her well and she's very vocal about it now.

That must be sad for her. I mean she had the potential but her company just wasted her.

• What did I miss? Spill. :pepe-torch:

idk for sure I saw something on twitter in a recap of what she said about MNH and that was included, but the only video I saw was the part where she said she wanted to leave.

• Well she does not have the power of Taeyeon when it comes to attracting attention so like with Sunmi / Hwasa she will sit in the mid tier and have to work on her promotion and get a good slot to comeback in

I really like her music so I hope she can find another company who can promote her better and give her that staying power in the minds of the GP

she even win best female artist so it prove that she can become big. but it's not easy to have consistency as solo artist especially when you are depending on general public

• FYI I even made a thread about it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!