comment and i’ll make an aesthetic for you

• WAIT! FIRST! You need to give me some info, i can’t make something out of nothing (especially if i want it to be nice)!

I’ll need your favourite food, something you’ve always wanted to do, where you’ve wanted to travel, your clothing style (one picture or a colour scheme will do) and if you know your fav academia please drop it below!

sorry if it’s a lot of work but i promise i’ll make it worth it!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by creamylove ().

• meee creamyyy :shake-it: wheres ur eggplant dpp :moneyk:

yes ofc! I just need something to work with! Read above and i’ll make it perfect~! Otherwise i might be a little off... :nervousk:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i need a little bit of info about you, should i base it off your sig (like the techno sort of dark vibe)?

• anyone make an info first for creamy pliss :dancer:

yes...please, i'm ready to type away! should i start off with you? It might not be the best though...or should I do myself?

• Im still thinking about whats my fav food and what ive always wanted to do lmao :peperun:

take your time, it's a little time-consuming to give one so i really appreciate it~

• Should the items we pick for aesthetics have similar colors :whatr:

no it doesn't have to, whatever is fine! The colours don't have to match, I can make it work~

• And should the thing we wanted to do be related with the place we want to travel :nervousk: Sorry i asked too many questions lmao

no, it can be completely unrelated! Again, anything works!

• I’ll need your favourite food, something you’ve always wanted to do, where you’ve wanted to travel, your clothing style (one picture or a colour scheme will do) and if you know your fav academia please drop it below!

Food: dumplings

Wanted to do: Ice skating

Wanted to travel: New Zealand

Clothing style: maybe sweater with jeans

• fav food: golden kiwi

something i've always wanted to do: get lost in the middle of nowhere. literally just run straight into absolute who-knows-where and chill and maybe fear for my life but hey that's the fun part

where i want to travel: australia

my clothing style: uhhh casual? baggy-ish? but not like sloppy?

if you want a colour scheme then just think of blue and white lmao im too lazy to find pics u_u

fav academia: wtf does that mean 🗿

• WAIT! FIRST! You need to give me some info, i can’t make something out of nothing (especially if i want it to be nice)!

I’ll need your favourite food, something you’ve always wanted to do, where you’ve wanted to travel, your clothing style (one picture or a colour scheme will do) and if you know your fav academia please drop it below!

sorry if it’s a lot of work but i promise i’ll make it worth it!

Pizza, go to a Twice fan sign, Havana, Cuba

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I’ll need your favourite food, something you’ve always wanted to do, where you’ve wanted to travel, your clothing style (one picture or a colour scheme will do) and if you know your fav academia please drop it below!

Food: dumplings

Wanted to do: Ice skating

Wanted to travel: New Zealand

Clothing style: maybe sweater with jeans

ok i’m getting a wintery warm vibe and i went off the fjords from new zealand!

puffy piles of snow, shivery breaths, laughter echoing over fjords, bubbling brooks running over smooth black pebbles, crisp air, tufts of grass peeking out beneath a white blanket of sparkles, sweet birdsong in the dawn, cheeky smiles, noses pink and numb, skates skidding over rinks, hot steaming dumplings, warm laughter, surrounded by family and tight squeezing embraces, quiet evenings spent huddling up to a fireplace and thawing the chill from your fingertips

Edited once, last by creamylove ().

• baggy white t-shirts, jeans ripped and faded, hair wild and flying in streams behind you, bursts of laughter with friends in the dark, whooping in your jeep, driving where the road takes you, staring at the ever-widening blanket of night, countless stars glimmering into lakes beside you, odd stains on your shoes, fuzzy evenings, singing songs at the top of your lungs and without a care in the word, stopping by servos and woolies for fruits, scooping delightful golden spoonfuls of kiwi, the sour-sweet tang of juices dripping down your chin

• oooh my favourite aesthetic! i LOVE light academia~!

wispy figures waltzing by, wandering through winding cobbled streets, charming gothic architectural beauty, light maritozzos buns filled with freshly whipped panna, soft words dripping like nectar from sugar-sweet lips, towering sandstone pillars, sipping velvety wine by the classical cantilever balconies, breathtaking views of a city bustling with life and seeped richly in history, fluttering hearts, a warm flame at the back of your throat, chiffon curtains billowing inwards, cool sunsets scattered with watercolour clouds, splashes of golds, ambers and rose painted in streaks across the canvas of the sky

• Pizza, go to a Twice fan sign, Havana, Cuba

flower crowns atop your head, a night alight and vibrant with apricot and neon magentas, long nights in a sea of colour waving to the melody of Nayeon's voice, screaming at the top of your lungs, rolling down a flourishing city in a rented red vintage cadillac de ville 1953 , azure waves crashing by the summery heat of the shore, flavourful mojitos singing on your tongue, local wood-fired sofrito pizzas melting flavours of fragrant spices and tomato and cheese and spongey-crust, exploring the heart of old havana through the labyrinth of narrow streets to the liveliness of neighbourhood laughter, glittery and feathered glows and remnants of last night's tropicana cabaret show, breathing in the salt-tinged air near the seafront

• Oh my god :omgr: u seriously have a way with words :blushing: the words u just described are way too enthralling for me too imagine lmao :lover1:

aww, tysm! I really enjoy doing this type of stuff so i think I might make another one later...except it won't be for users that time aha. A few people dropped by to have a look at the thread, but i think that having to put down information might've turned them off a little... ;(

i'm so glad you liked it~! <3

• baggy white t-shirts, jeans ripped and faded, hair wild and flying in streams behind you, bursts of laughter with friends in the dark, whooping in your jeep, driving where the road takes you, staring at the ever-widening blanket of night, countless stars glimmering into lakes beside you, odd stains on your shoes, fuzzy evenings, singing songs at the top of your lungs and without a care in the word, stopping by servos and woolies for fruits, scooping delightful golden spoonfuls of kiwi, the sour-sweet tang of juices dripping down your chin

:dancer::dancer:

• flower crowns atop your head, a night alight and vibrant with apricot and neon magentas, long nights in a sea of colour waving to the melody of Nayeon's voice, screaming at the top of your lungs, rolling down a flourishing city in a rented red vintage cadillac de ville 1953 , azure waves crashing by the summery heat of the shore, flavourful mojitos singing on your tongue, local wood-fired sofrito pizzas melting flavours of fragrant spices and tomato and cheese and spongey-crust, exploring the heart of old havana through the labyrinth of narrow streets to the liveliness of neighbourhood laughter, glittery and feathered glows and remnants of last night's tropicana cabaret show, breathing in the salt-tinged air near the seafront

I love this! This sounds like literal heaven

:lover1::omgr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• ok i’m getting a wintery warm vibe and i went off the fjords from new zealand!

puffy piles of snow, shivery breaths, laughter echoing over fjords, bubbling brooks running over smooth black pebbles, crisp air, tufts of grass peeking out beneath a white blanket of sparkles, sweet birdsong in the dawn, cheeky smiles, noses pink and numb, skates skidding over rinks, hot steaming dumplings, warm laughter, surrounded by family and tight squeezing embraces, quiet evenings spent huddling up to a fireplace and thawing the chill from your fingertips

Wow very cozy vibes, I like it!

• I love this! This sounds like literal heaven

:lover1::omgr:

awww tysm! i rly appreciate it xx

• Wow very cozy vibes, I like it!

TYSM BABES! I’m rly happy you like it~! :*

• You're welcome. Keep up the great work, creamy! I can tell you put a lot of effort into these <3

:lover3:

thank you~~ :nervousk:

• sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of hw and doing these aesthetics take some research, so i was waiting till I had the spare time to!

thick mists draped like cloth over the mountaintops, smell of morning dewdrops fresh on the green grass, running through the sumptuous halls of stirling castle and wandering in the ever-green palace gardens, blushing purple thistles, loose-fitting clothes hanging from your frame, peeking into passageways and darkly-lit halls, secret smiles in the flickering candlelight, frolicking down rolling hills, tousled hair framing your face, musty scent of weathered books clinging in the air, hushed whispers in different dialects, special concoctions in the kitchen of our own creation, messy utensils lying in the metal sink, stifled giggles in the morn

• faint orange crackling of your richly-carved fireplace, the fragrant cinnamon-sweet warmth wafting through the air, thick eyelashes, caramels and toffees melting on your tongue, the shimmering white-hued blue lagoon of reykjavik, waltzing down the cobbled streets with the classical architecture framing your stage, nutty-spiced syrupy goodness, dramatic islets and peninsulas, vibrant auroras dancing in the night-sky, dressing in homely browns and toasted honey and earthy maple hues, shimmery bronze eyeshadow, strolling through the seaside gems of eyjafjordur, peering through the clear glass of hafnarstraeti's local boutiques and crafts, flakey golden-crust, hearty crisp orchard apple, grandma's oven-baked treats cooling on the kitchen table

• sorry for the late reply! I had a lot of hw and doing these aesthetics take some research, so i was waiting till I had the spare time to!

thick mists draped like cloth over the mountaintops, smell of morning dewdrops fresh on the green grass, running through the sumptuous halls of stirling castle and wandering in the ever-green palace gardens, blushing purple thistles, loose-fitting clothes hanging from your frame, peeking into passageways and darkly-lit halls, secret smiles in the flickering candlelight, frolicking down rolling hills, tousled hair framing your face, musty scent of weathered books clinging in the air, hushed whispers in different dialects, special concoctions in the kitchen of our own creation, messy utensils lying in the metal sink, stifled giggles in the morn

Oh that’s no problem at all

Thank u so much :lover3:

• Food: Pork tonkatsu ramen

Wanted to do: Dance (but i suck major ass)

Wanted to travel: Asia in general, mainly Korea

Clothing style: Although sweat pants and a comfy sweater is amazing, i do love wearing a suit

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!