The number of hit songs BTS has is astounding

• Listing some of their undisputed hits be it domestic and/or international

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To think there was a time people used to say that BTS does not have a single hit song.

Some honourable mentions - Dope, INY, On and Life Goes On

Successful B-sides -

Go Go

The Truth Untold

Mikrokosmos

Euphoria

I'm Fine

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• Despite that, they still downplay BTS. Them and their insecurities 🤷‍♀️

I think anyone downplaying BTS anymore is delusional for sure. I am so excited to see what they come out with this year. I just can't wait for new music. :froghype:

• The way people would call the "honorable mentions" huge, massive hits if it would be any other group.

I would also add Black Swan and Save Me to successful b-side list (or honorable mentions) and Anpanman, Airplane pt2, Baepsae for b-sides, at least based on international streams.

• The way people would call the "honorable mentions" huge, massive hits if it would be any other group.

Yup, but I kept it out cause I don't want some to come in and start arguing about their "hit" status.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!