Can Aespa touch Blackpink at all when it comes to rap?

• Even Korean fans agree Blackpink have skills to be compared to real rappers. While you never hear the same for Aespa. Are their rap skills on different levels?

Comments on Blackpink's Pink Venom rap:

5. I'm not even joking, they're worthy to be at the top of domestic hip hopㅋㅋㅋ

6. Their rap was seriously crazy..

7. Honestly, aside from the fact that they're idols, they were f*cking good at rappingㅋㅋ This is already a shocking song, but that part especiallyㅋㅋ Jennie and Lisa are good, but I' also surprised by Teddy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • yeah cause koreans know sooo much about real rap :cryingr:

let's ask bp freestyle on xxl or go on the breakfast club and you'll see why they aren't real rappers

can y'all just stick to saying they are good for a kpop group and leave it at that

• Maybe not. But BP isn’t touching Aespa, or most ggs, when it comes to singing ability.

• objectively no aespa are barely average but that's ok vocals are more their strength

• yeah cause koreans know sooo much about real rap :cryingr:

let's ask bp freestyle on xxl or go on the breakfast club and you'll see why they aren't real rappers

can y'all just stick to saying they are good for a kpop group and leave it at that

This seems a bit condescending

You're gonna pretend all rappers freestyling on XXL or The Breakfast Club are actually good?

• No but it’s like asking if BP can touch aespa at all when it comes to vocals lol. And real rappers? You’re just gonna get them dragged.

• Nope, they can't even touch their dancing (yes, they aren't that good at dancing, Karina is way too stiff for a main dancer and Giselle gap with the group is completely unshortable, Jisoo may gaping similarly but at least she manages to actually be in synk with other members) and you want them to come for one of BP biggest strength among ggs.

• Vocal wise Aespa wins

but Dancing and Rapping no chance in hell they even come close to BPs fingertips.

• No but it’s like asking if BP can touch aespa at all when it comes to vocals lol. And real rappers? You’re just gonna get them dragged.

I mean BP can sing live and actually do it. Can Aespa? nope cause SM controls every single movement of them

• Just leave aespa alone. I know their stans and company set them up as the next bp only to fall flat on their faces but there's no need for this.

Move on the newjeans, aka the new version of the next blackpink/bp enders

• Vocals are the only thing that MAYBE aespa can touch Blackpink on and even then, they still fake half their live stuff.

Blackpink just bullies aespa in every other metric

• Lmao do you think jennie and lisa is a real rapper is completely fluke omg. Lisa sounds like a freaking kid and jennie ain’t swagging also they’re both cringe

• Naah just let ningning sing ave maria

• Their rap styles are different. Blackpink raps in a Western style with English lyrics. Their rap flows are created by a producer who spent much of his life in the US. Aespa rap in Korean with raps and flows provided by Korean writers.

BP is so popular because people understand their raps cause the lyrics are English and they're familiar with the Western style

• The rap in Savage was 100 times better than the rap in Pink Venom.

Giselle and Karina actually know how to rap.

• Blinks are so funny and haughty for no good reason. BP doesn't even know what they hell they're rapping about they just think rapping is "cool" and "swag" stop trying to paint those phony girls as real rappers cause all y'all are doing is setting them up

• I mean BP can sing live and actually do it. Can Aespa? nope cause SM controls every single movement of them

Funny coming from a blink acting like BP isn't the most controlled Kpop group. That's why BP are always so scared to answer even the most basic questions in interviews

• It's hilarious how EASY it is to rile up My's

It's fish in a barrel, but funnier.

• Their rap styles are different. Blackpink raps in a Western style with English lyrics. Their rap flows are created by a producer who spent much of his life in the US. Aespa rap in Korean with raps and flows provided by Korean writers.

BP is so popular because people understand their raps cause the lyrics are English and they're familiar with the Western style

i honestly didn’t understand jennie’s English raps in Pink Venom without turning the subtitles on…. she tends to mumble

• Not people posting edited clips, like yall are going to say now that one coachella video where they asking if the audience was ready and then getting crickets was fake, lmaoo cope and saying the chinese one isn't racist, I don't even know their names, I know one is chinese cause she is the reason why they got high sales in china

• Not people posting edited clips, like yall are going to say now that one coachella video where they asking if the audience was ready and then getting crickets was fake, lmaoo cope and saying the chinese one isn't racist, I don't even know their names, I know one is chinese cause she is the reason why they got high sales in china

what are you even saying? the “chinese” you’re talking about isn’t even the most popular one in the group in china and wasn’t the one that bought the most albums.

• what are you even saying? the “chinese” you’re talking about isn’t even the most popular one in the group in china and wasn’t the one that bought the most albums.

Then who is it? the racist one or the Jennie copycat?

• Then who is it? the racist one or the Jennie copycat?

Oh so you actually do know her name and only called her the "Chinese one" out of spite and funny you mentioned racist and Jennie when Jennie herself said the N word. Just when I think blinks couldn't get any lower

• Seriously?

Both suck at rapping. Lisa and Jennie can't rap without using AAVE (and using it improperly) and Aespa has Midselle aka Giselle who is TERRIBLE.

None are good but at least Lisa and Jennie managed to convince more people.

• Oh so you actually do know her name and only called her the "Chinese one" out of spite and funny you mentioned racist and Jennie when Jennie herself said the N word. Just when I think blinks couldn't get any lower

I don't know their names, I nicknamed them after the one things I remember about them only. The one that went with a whole smile to say the nword and the other one that sm was pushing to be Jennie. And Jennie never said the nword, she said the rword based on the rap that she was covering which is now getting steam about it

Oh please. These were not edit. What that coachella scenario about audience have to do with singing?

What is wrong with these blinks? Imagine calling an idol race " that chinese one" is not consider racist. Go ahead and do that in the main forum and u will get chew alive. Coward.

Again. Blinks brains. Karina is the most popular 1 over there, but what this have to do with the topic at hand.

You go over the line by saying " that chinese one" to defend your fav. Go ahead keep defending this line. I am gona keep responding with army compiled clips that show how untalented and fake your fav are.

• I don't know their names, I nicknamed them after the one things I remember about them only. The one that went with a whole smile to say the nword and the other one that sm was pushing to be Jennie. And Jennie never said the nword, she said the rword based on the rap that she was covering which is now getting steam about it

Lol, truely vile. If you dont know her name. A quick 5 seconds search on Google would have solve your problem, and I doubt your excuses. Blinks has been dragging aespa since coachella and you telling me you don't know her name. Even so, ur excuse is full of hole.

Your intended was obvious. You tried to use " that chinese one" as derogatory term to attack someone.

• It's funny blinks hate when Koreans are racist towards Lisa and call her "sea girl" and "Thai girl" but they say shit like this?

• I don't know their names, I nicknamed them after the one things I remember about them only. The one that went with a whole smile to say the nword and the other one that sm was pushing to be Jennie. And Jennie never said the nword, she said the rword based on the rap that she was covering which is now getting steam about it

Okay keep pulling shit out of your ass to excuse your racism.

• That was the part of a skit. Watch the whole episode and learn. Do you think SM own show did not edit that out if that was actually happen. Can't believe how these blinks brains work.

Oh wait so now Ningning is a good vocalist who now can control her vocals when to crack intentionally?

Damn even the best singers can't do that. If you look closely, you could see the genuine concerned and awkardness

in heechul's facial expression.

• Amusing how Blinks think comparing BP to SM rappers is a flex.

• Mys and Blinks are flirting in this thread 😂😂. Yall are made for each other. 💍💍

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!