ARMY, is the melody from this Love Yourself highlight reel similar to Tear?

• This highlight reel popped up on my YT TL and I just watch it for old times sake.. and I realised that the melody is very similar to outro Tear. Am I right?

And I also realised that Hobi gave Ryujin a piggy back in the rain. But why?

*and I laughed at one of the comments - now we know why the girl left Jungkook. She went and joined Itzy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, that piano was very much Tear!

I bet they have that melody sitting and was finally used for Outro: Tear which is amazing btw.

I agree!! That’s why I was blown away when I heard the melody in this highlight reel.. and I just have to share here!

Totally. Wow haven’t seen this in years

Now I’m wondering if there’s any more melody from the highlight reels that they used in BTS songs...

• 'Outro : Tear' instrumental was also used in another highlight reel.....

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These reels are one of the reasons why I think 'Outro : Tear' is not just a song.... It is like a movie score. This instrumental will work in any fictional piece. It is a masterpiece. My favourite BTS song for a reason. Iconic.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Yeah same.....

And I also realised that Hobi gave Ryujin a piggy back in the rain. But why?

There is mind blowing theory behind that.... Have you watched all the highlight reels of 'Love Yourself' era closely? Even if you have..... Just go and watch all the scenes related to Jimin, J-Hope & Ryujin again.... You'll get the half idea about it.....

What other melodies from the highlight reels that they have used in other songs? Do you know?

'HYYH Prologue' has 4 songs :

1. 'Butterfly (prologue mix)

2. Ma City

3. Outro : Love is not over

4. Outro : House of Cards (Instrumental)

External Content m.youtube.com

I guess you might know about all WINGS short films having respective songs in them & same for 'Euphoria'.....

So I guess that's it.....

• Well it’s new to me. I’m sure there are other ARMYs who don’t know as well. What other melodies from the highlight reels that they have used in other songs? Do you know?

When it came out, ARMYs talked about it non-stop. I guess you weren't in the fandom back then. I think that's the only one.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I’ve seen the all highlight reels but tbh I don’t even know the right sequence. I try to follow the lore especially during save me WEBTOON and Fake Love but obviously many escaped me.

What I understand from J-hope-Jimin-Ryujin story is that Jimin likes Ryujin too? That’s all I remember lol. Probably now is time to revisit the story..

Thanks for sharing :borahae:

When it came out, ARMYs talked about it non-stop. I guess you weren't in the fandom back then. I think that's the only one.

When what came out? Tear? I was already in the fandom but more inactive than now. I might even knew about it at the time but for some reason I don’t remember now lol. Who knows.

But yeah it’s so cool and I hope some new ARMYs would find this interesting like me!

• Yeah, when Tear came out.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I...

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

also.. from this reel, Yoongi matches initial "Y.K" , is that YoonKook or Yoongi :/

External Content youtu.be

img.gif

Edited once, last by ppiper ().

• Also yes! you are right!

I watch this reel many times when I was baby army, this reel so interesting and has its own storyline..

but I never ackowledge the background instrument has tear instrument!!

wow

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!