Songs I don't like at all part 2

• 1. Solo by Jennie

I cannot stand the chorus it's like nails on a board.

2. Cry for me by Twice

It's lack luster, not boring but like do better producers.

3. Wannabe by Itzy

The whole shoulder dance saved the song. It's just generic after that

4. Not shy by Itzy

I dont like the concept or song at all, the chorus was lack luster as well.

5. So what and Why not by Loona

It's so... generic? Like just so...forgettable.

6. Daisy by pentagon

It's boring as well.

7. Mago by Gfriend

Not this song getting hype, apple should have been their big break. This song is boring too. Its lack luster and annoying after a while. #appledeservedbetter

8. ICSM by Twice

After hearing this over and over again I'm over it, the MV made no sense, the song lyrics are normal, the song is too much. #Bringbacktheoldtwicebops

9. 1 million by Got7 Mark

Yeah it's just not hitting for me, I don't like his singing voice that much. Sorry Mark.

10. Switch to me by Rain and JYP

Woo! Good job JYP!!! ;(:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• ICSM wasn't bad at first but the high notes started to bother me, and I dont like the vocals in cry for me. I don't know i never liked the song when it released.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• ICSM wasn't bad at first but the high notes started to bother me, and I dont like the vocals in cry for me. I don't know i never liked the song when it released.

Oh, I see. I sort of agree, I have a problem when high notes and adlibs happen a lot. I generally like them and I think they add something special to the song but I prefer when they don't always repeat and don't reach the peak of most vocal ranges and when they are in the last chorus. I sometimes find them annoying. I had trouble falling in love with Red Velvet RBB because there were high notes/adlibs EVERYWHERE. Jihyo literally reached a Bb5 in her high notes on ICSM and that's a very hard note to reah and takes a lot of practice and talent. I also think that Nayeon did good but her voice didn't really suit her part in the chorus as much as it did for Jeongyeon and Jihyo. In my opinion, at least.

As for Cry for Me, I didn't like the song after the first few listens for some reason but I don't know what it was. But it didn't take long for me to really like the song.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• agreeee

except not shy, that song is the one who introduce me to itzy :whistling:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!