Companies choose the most stupidess names for their groups

• BLACKPINK is elite.

Tomorrow with together is ?????

I love Blackpink , but dont bring up their name in a conversation with stupid names. Cant you tell the divernse ebtween a group

BLACKPINK is elite.

Tomorrow with together is T

Hun try and ready above, I explained the message which is 1000x better than two colors. Do your respearch

BLACKPINK is elite.

BLACKPINK is elite.

Yes they are, were talking about names though not success. You said TXT is a bad name which is disrespectful AF since they're all about young people and loving themselves and tomorrow is better, but you hate that.

• personal attack to everyone who express their own opinion? real mature bro :thumbup::thumbup:

How is that a personal attack? I explained to you the meaning of TXT which is important for young people going through life and building a new tomorrow. You basically made fun of of of them.

• How is that a personal attack? I explained to you the meaning of TXT which is important for young people going through life and building a new tomorrow. You basically made fun of of of them. We get it you hate young people and you're a asshole.

every group name is meaningful to them, but in my opinion txt is a ridiculous group name

and if you take everything seriously dont go to this forum, your gonna aged early dear

• Omega X isn't even the worst name out there It's superm

More seriously, I don't understand the need to be 'creative' with names. Adding 'funny' characters, numbers, stuff that no one will be able to pronounce... I don't care if it has a great meaning, most people WON'T CARE about this great meaning.

• More seriously, I don't understand the need to be 'creative' with names.

Well, I found out these vids by a YouTuber named DareDB on K-pop group names in the SEO world:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I've got to interpret those videos, DareDB's sharing his opinion to viewers that K-pop group names should be unique and have no punctuation symbols (an opinion that I agree on) - he's also listing the K-pop group names that don't fare well on search engines (as well as those that do) :siptear: .

P.S. Please don't hate on me just because I found those vids on YouTube - DareDB's just sharing his opinions etc. in them, and they weren't made with the intent to hate on people.

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Edited once, last by ducky-mioda ().

• That was fun !

Kudos to Twice for succeeding despite all odds :happyr:But seriously, don't company have like... people THINKING about these stuffs ? This is basic marketing. For older groups, it didn't matter, but currently naming a group 'Superm' is horrifying.

Also, it reminded me of interational ARMY complaining up until 2017 that typing 'BTS' on Google lead to 'Behind the scene' stuff, and they had to type their korean name.

• Also, it reminded me of interational ARMY complaining up until 2017 that typing 'BTS' on Google lead to 'Behind the scene' stuff, and they had to type their korean name.

I didn't realize that there were international ARMYs having to search for BTS on Google using the term "Bangtan Sonyeondan" (which is BTS's Korean name, BTW) up until 2017, but thanks for letting me know that, anyway :lover3: !

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• every group name is meaningful to them, but in my opinion txt is a ridiculous group name

and if you take everything seriously dont go to this forum, your gonna aged early dear

Obviously know one takes this forum seriously, you literally have no mods and trolling is encouraged here. Its why its a joke. I love how you deflect on the issue on NCT name. Explain to me why Neo Culture technology is not the worst name ever in the Kpop world? Arent you a stan? :pepe-joy:

• Obviously know one takes this forum seriously, you literally have no mods and trolling is encouraged here. Its why its a joke. I love how you deflect on the issue on NCT name. Explain to me why Neo Culture technology is not the worst name ever in the Kpop world? Arent you a stan? :pepe-joy:

yes i stan them but i dont need to defend them from people like you it just waste of time :pepe-use-head:

and if you think NCT name is the worst name ever than thats your opinion i cant change that despite having a thousand word to defend them

Edited once, last by tiaralia ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!