[theqoo] BLACKPINK PINK VENOM RELEASE JOURNALIST PICTURE

• [theqoo] BLACKPINK PINK VENOM RELEASE JOURNALIST PICTURE

bypannchoaAugust 18, 2022
    AVvXsEj9Py7uyA9dfAjWakV5bBXzuTLLRJaW3ObMNzcdGLtp7v5eZ4FCWcuLPCkWLEUh0PxpEMyr6Xd7sidYcvGV6DPRnPrGffkzgYNveLW71ejs4sutM7SqJWy06QteIuUedjfceGQ5cA8_RfWnasJMmyl3znDnd0E5qDcDrui4IZ2gmCXDJO3UeXU-acVs=s16000

AVvXsEilE9yX-klPSt6_DdBj4_LlqmNQo3wo4iHhnsdlxuyBHTj1yz8JNYjnEJZhTBuDv-Gao6sBHSR43iGcPKhDfeQ_sdx9BTL6WAmeJXqcpsburQY-fQqbJWDgqc_nD3PQJG8j_YQrSSi6R7clHrmhpTTb_Cz-uzHsmXjSynqlRNLORJRzaSznJa0HIfZE=s16000

original post: here

1. Please give us more individual cutsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    She's seriously too pretty
    AVvXsEjUTCf7Td6TJMJwaQs44F8jF17yaGU-gsCpnpd4N21HZhIpL6vWMGLDhWt2HQyVNbecPBBnlWipEcjxx4_YXdZqX-OCsqtMXGdjKgIvpxhzmnDUrK0rTqj4vz5M5j8uYqbjZRUwAu36b1NrNC3Q1gjR4LGqpbf7cEbRqYccj5MOwegz6zfE7eMkPPFt=s16000

2. They're seriously getting more luxurious

3. Crazy, their dresses all suit them perfectly

4. BP are seriously so pretty in a luxurious way

5. Yah what's up with Lisa wow

6. Every time I look at BlackPink, they just look so rich

7. Jisoo is f*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she looks like the majesty her queen

8. Lisa is so cool

9. Lisa looks like a foreign actress, she looks like those Hollywood action actresses

10. Lisa really gives the model vibe, as expected BP is so dope, they're so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Wow what's up with Lisa

12. What's up with Lisa? She's freaking pretty

13. Honestly, how did they gather all 4 of them

14. The princesses are prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. BP are finally coming back

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!