() I-DLE - Live in Bangkok 2022

• Tomorrow I'm going back to Bangkok, to be in shape for the concert on Saturday. I was thinking of making a topic afterwards to write a review, but since the Blinks write a lot. I thought to myself why not. (Besides, I will arrive after Light the Pink and I'm disgusted. I'll never forget that it was they who opened me up to this music and then this title sounds so good). Anyway, this will be my first K-pop concert. And I don't know what to expect. I have already seen hundreds of concerts. Some have been strong. Artists that I listen to for a long time and who touch me deeply. I hope it will (with Hwaa or Lion how would it be otherwise). But I know it will be different. Then I can't wait. They have such beautiful voices, the titles are really good as I like. I'll see

I have the same birthday as Jennie and this is my biggest achievement in K-pop

(G)I-DLE - Bangkok - 20/08/22

Blackpink - Paris - 11 & 12/12/22

• Yes I'm really from Paris. I was lucky to have the right summer plane for Thailand (I will leave Sunday) and after I have scheduled my trip to see the concert

• Ah ah j'aime bien le passage au français. J'avais déjà mes billets d'avion avant l'annonce du concert. J'ai juste eu à changer mon itinéraire pour être sûr d'être à Bangkok samedi. Et j'ai même fait en sorte d'y être vendredi au cas où je gagnais les rehearsals (et c'est le cas, je suis tellement content). Mais ça m'est déjà arrivé de faire correspondre les vacances à un concert (aussi à Bangkok d'ailleurs. Je crois que c'est ma Lucky city).

D'où es-tu en France ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!