WINNER's Seungyoon reportedly dating YG actress Moon Jihyo--YG:"It's their private life so it's difficult to confirm"

• She appeared in his MV and 'High School Rapper'.

YGStage Profile

TV report

Winner Kang Seung-yoon and rookie Ji-hyo Moon on a street date?

0001225979_001_20220818114101435.jpg?type=w430view original

WINNER's Kang Seungyoon was caught up in dating rumors.

Earlier, in online communities, photos of Kang Seung-yoon walking down the street holding hands with a woman were taken and spread.

In the photo, the man presumed to be Kang Seung-yoon has his face covered with a mask and hat. Seeing her walking while holding the hand of a woman in a blue dress is a date that never ends.

A woman in a blue dress holding Kang Seung-yoon's hand is also wearing a mask. There is speculation online that this woman might be the rookie actress Moon Ji-hyo.

0001225979_002_20220818114101488.jpg?type=w430view original

Jihyo Moon appeared as the female lead in the music video for Seungyoon Kang's solo song 'BORN TO LOVE YOU' released in March under YG Entertainment and worked with Seungyoon Kang.

In response, YG Entertainment stated, "It is difficult to confirm the private life of our artists."

Reporter Park Seol-i / Photo = Online community, music video capture

news

YG side, WINNER Kang Seung-yoon and rookie actress Moon Ji-hyo dating rumors "It's difficult to confirm"

202208181138330410_1_20220818114512992.jpg?type=w430view original

[News Reporter Hwang Hye-jin] Group Winner's leader Kang Seung-yoon was caught up in rumors of a relationship with rookie actress Moon Ji-hyo.

On August 18th, YG Entertainment told Newsen, "It is difficult to confirm the artist's personal affairs" regarding the dating rumors of singer Seungyoon Kang and actress Jihyo Moon.

On the 17th, online photos of Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-effect holding hands on a date were spread online. The photo was taken last May.

202208181138330410_2_20220818114513012.jpg?type=w430view original

Seungyoon Kang and Jihyo Moon appeared together in the music video for Seungyoon Kang's solo song 'BORN TO LOVE YOU', which was released on March 14th. They acted as lovers in the music video.

Moon Ji-hyo is 6 years younger than Kang Seung-yoon, and she made a name for herself by appearing on Mnet's 'High School Rapper'.

MK Sports

Seungyoon Kang and Jihyo Moon are dating rumors... YG side “Private life cannot be confirmed” (official position)

Input 2022.08.18. 12:35 pm

Reporter Jin-ah Son

While WINNER's Kang Seung-yoon and rookie actress Moon Ji-hyo are engulfed in dating rumors, YG has made a statement.

On the afternoon of the 18th, an official from Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-hyo's agency, YG Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as YG), told MK Sports, "It is difficult to confirm the personal matters of our artists."

Previously, photos of Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-hyo walking down the street holding hands have spread online.

0000888598_001_20220818123501642.jpg?type=w430view original

Winner Kang Seung-yoon and rookie actress Moon Ji-hyo were caught up in dating rumors. Photo = DB, Jihyo Moon's SNSIn the published photo, Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-hyo seem to be enjoying a date. In particular, the two are wearing matching blue clothes.

The two are seniors and juniors under YG Entertainment.

Jihyo Moon appeared in the music video of Seungyoon Kang's solo song 'BORN TO LOVE YOU' and played a lover with Seungyoon Kang.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• Confirmed then.

Congratz. Be happy ^^

Lol. Yeah even the Korea media has caught on to YG's coded messages.

JTBC

YG answered 'private life' to the dating rumors of Seungyoon Kang and Jihyo Moon, so in fact...

0000310351_001_20220818115701665.jpg?type=w430view original

Seungyoon Kang, Jihyo Moon

Winner Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-hyo were rumored to be dating, and when they heard YG's answer, they nodded.

On the 18th, in various online communities, photos of Kang Seung-yoon and Moon Ji-hyo were released, and Kang Seung-yoon was walking down the street holding hands with Moon Ji-hyo.

Their relationship goes back to a few months ago. Moon Ji-hyo matched her lover's breath in Kang Seung-yoon's 'BORN TO LOVE YOU' music video, which was released in March.

YG Entertainment, the agency of the two, declined to comment on the dating rumors, saying, 'It is difficult to confirm the private life of the artist. However, based on YG's response so far, we can guess the relationship between the two. YG adhered to 'groundless' and 'legal response' for things that were absolutely not true, and answered 'it is not possible to confirm because it is a private life' if they actually admit it.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• It's the #1 entertainment story in Korea at the moment. It's 2 of the top 3 trending articles on Naver.

Looks like it's an overwhelmingly positive response from the Korean public too.

I've always said Korea loves them some WINNER.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!