What are some of your favorite dance drops or breaks in KPop?

• Dance drops meaning parts on final bridges where the choreo changes up right before the hook comes back in

For me I am gonna start with a legendary one.

In Danger when the final bridge ends and Jimin screams out then the final chorus hits and BTS breaks out into dance... :pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hyo's Bridge Dance Break at the end though the dance is simple the beat drops have me hyped

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course the blue dance break in ITZY's Wannabe

The final bridge dance break before the chorus comes back in on VIXX's Chained Up

Final Bridge again... This time Ateez's Answer

And Wonderland (You didn't think I was gonna ignore this one, did ya?)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• It isn't exactly a real dance break but this bridge.....

I'M SO FINE I'M SO FINE

External Content www.youtube.com

sistar11.gif

• Yes not a full dance breakdown but OMFG THE BRIDGE :mina1:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Do you know this one?

External Content twitter.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Do you know this one?

External Content m.youtube.com

Yes the instrumental for it brings out the band nerd in me :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• ateez guerrilla

oneus luna

oneus bring it on

up10tion white night orchestra version

this version of sf9 enough

• this version of sf9 enough

OKAY I have not seen that performance of Enough before and I am mad at myself for it

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Yes the instrumental for it brings out the band nerd in me :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Forgot this iconic one....

Happened this year and did it live with 1 day of practice as a group....

• This too i'm obsessed with this song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!