The justice!!!

• Congrats to everyone who loves their faves and their loud, garbage music with no critic acclaimed award ;(

Just know that you can like whatever the hell you want without being told about how shit your tastes are. I am here to free everyone from this enormous pressure!!! Give your faves views, money, money and money. Play right now Lady Gaga Born this way and free yourselves of the "just real musicians stans"!

Oh, this is not a response thread, just me appreciating my fave without shading anyone :clown: can't you see my pure intention? Oh... What a pity.

• Oh, bc most of them didn't come from rich families so they are "real artists" who climbed to the top like others faves who were poor and ate rats to survive this cruel world :clown:

Not dismissing anyone fight, journey guys, just the hypocrisy...

It’s not easy coming from a poor background, a lotta rappers were raised in the hood with violence and crap so it’s very different from just being poor they have maybe lost a family member or two or three or four or five, they didn’t have much to eat unlike ppl from wealthy or middle class families, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re a good artist they just had a hard time growing up, even if their music is trash they should be able to be proud of themselves without anyone judging because it’s their hard work even if they have a ghost writer or something in the end they are the ones who sing the song. You can’t throw dirt on ppl especially if you don’t know them and you are nothing like them.

Be Humble - Kendrick Lamar

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• It’s not easy coming from a poor background, a lotta rappers were raised in the hood with violence and crap so it’s very different from just being poor they have maybe lost a family member or two or three or four or five, they didn’t have much to eat unlike ppl from wealthy or middle class families, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re a good artist they just had a hard time growing up, even if their music is trash they should be able to be proud of themselves without anyone judging because it’s their hard work even if they have a ghost writer or something in the end they are the ones who sing the song. You can’t throw dirt on ppl especially if you don’t know them and you are nothing like them.

Be Humble - Kendrick Lamar

I ??? Read please. I'm not judging neither discrediting them. I just find it funny people who use the artists background to shit on others artists. Just this.

• My shit faves are THE most acclaimed and played artists at 101 Wench's apartment, explain that :pepe-devil:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I ??? Read please. I'm not judging neither discrediting them. I just find it funny people who use the artists background to shit on others artists. Just this.

Uhm SoRrY fOr ThE mIsUnDeRsTaNdInG, but I was not shading other artist, I was just saying from your words it sounded like you were saying that artist from poor backgrounds have it easy because they were poor that fans automatically think they are the gods

Damn! - Youngbloodz ft Lil Jon

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Yes! Banger squad lets go!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I... Really, let's just stop bc... Really ... Anyways, I'm talking about the fans here, the fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!