I hope YG will let Treasure compose their own songs next comeback

• Seeing how Darari was a hit on tiktok while being wrote and composed by Yedam (who worked on I love u of winner too), I really hope YG will let them work on their own songs for title track next comeback. Orange is a great song too and was composed and write by Asahi. This said, Yedam is really good to compose and I hope he'll comeback stronger after studying music as he wanted. Hopely other members will have their chance too since many of them can compose and are good. I'm waiting the day when Treasure will be a fully self-produced idols because they have so much potential.

Some songs they composed I really love:

In any way:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stars:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More:

Yoshi has a style I love too but we didn't hear a lot of his songs.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• For me one of treasure best songs is Yedam's born to love you, sang by Yoon. I just love that song.

External Content youtu.be

I wonder how treasure making a comeback with a song similar to this one would do.

Hope that in the next few years treasure gains more freedom on composing the songs they'll release.

• I thought he left the group?

No one left the group. Yedam and Mashiho are taking a hiatus until the end of the year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!