[theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' COUNTDOWN LIVE TEASER FT. VMA PERFORMANCE

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' COUNTDOWN LIVE TEASER FT. VMA PERFORMANCE

[theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' COUNTDOWN LIVE TEASER FT. VMA PERFORMANCE

bypannchoaAugust 15, 2022

AVvXsEjILrvU8Wty7fIj0LIWR6O5RdA5o-ljHDwL9gtEBTJsAnzW7zeQAuld2AE1TcbxQrOtMLiaqgOjiVjUMf5oB8H0h0MSasmi1YQvJeiRA1cMMTsu7_-Omi_xlOhNDWL_5ZblwbwYFjXFZquD0Zph5Ye992knfG7TstYMvtDiMwJxYrO_N4q_FHVjFSOw=s16000

original post: here

1. The outfits, the hair, the faces, they're the best seriously

2. This outfit is way cooler than the pink outfit

3. It kinda reminds me of Kill This Love. The Kill This Love cordi for BlackPink was freaking good. I hope they perform with this on music shows... But is it possible to have a music show with a pre-released song?

4. Me too I prefer the black outfitㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋ Jisoo's full bang and Rose's beret are hitting my heart.. Why aren't we getting a video? I thought that BP would drop a video today

5. Me too I love the black version moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rose's beret and Jisoo's full bang are driving me crazy...

6. I'm sorry to the pink but the black takes the overwhelming win... It's f*cking prettyㅠ..

7. It reminds me of the rival version of Kill This Love!!ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like the Kill This Love BP is fighting against Pink Venom BP even though both are BP. But this is even darker than Kill This Love, I f*cking love it

8. As expected, the black one is my style

9. It's not the same as Aespa, it's just the trend lately

10. When I think of BlackPink, this is the concept I wanted to seeㅠㅠ

[theqoo] BLACKPINK WILL PERFORM AT MTC VMAS

original post: here

1. Daebak

2. Wow crazy, this is impressive

3. BP's stages are getting more and more legendaryㅠㅠㅠ I'm f*cking looking forward

4. Grabbing the opportunity while Bangtan are restingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> ???

> What are they saying againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a international fan and BP has way more recognition...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Are they going directly????

6. Are they going to perform their new song? Or am I stating the obvious? I'm looking forward!!!!!

7. Wow daebakㅠㅠㅠ my heart is flutteringㅠㅠㅠ

8. They're making their release on the 19th and VMA is on the 28th, so it's possible it won't be the first performance tooㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hul daebak. Lizzo is there tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I need to watch

10. Hul they're going to be on stage??? Anyways, BlackPink fighting

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!