Twice or Blackpink which group sings better live?

• twice sing live way more than Aespa that's for sure.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nayeon jeongyeon and jihyo are quite stable tzuyu isnt bad either but the rest are quite nervous.

• :pepe-magnify: waiting for the first user to write something mean

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

𝓫𝓪𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝔃𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱. 𝓴𝓲𝓶 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓳𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂. 𝓴𝓲𝓶 𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮.

ℋ𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓁.

Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film

• I think Twice has the better singer like Nayeon or Jihyo but as a group I choose Blackpink. Everyone in Blackpink is stable in live performances.

Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film Bucheon Electric Generator — Jennie x Chanel Coco Crush ♡ W Korea Making  Film

• Twices career almost got ruined because of their live vocals lol, how is this even a question?

YG Dancing GIF by The Cheat | Gfycat

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Btw why don't you use a background glow? You have it as default

i dont like it... too extra :eyes:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• twice's best vocalist is better than Blackpink's

Blackpink's worst vocalist is far better than Twice's

I think overall Blackpink objectively, cause twice's average is dragged down by few

Edit: if u choose twice, it just proves you're biased to be honest.

• That's years ago though.

Recently they sing live a lot.

your question is who sings live better :melon_think: if we're looking at overall which is your question then its BP... Twice has Jihyo who is a really good vocalist but the rest of the members are dragging the group as a whole down.

Æmen

• your question is who sings live better :melon_think: if we're looking at overall which is your question then its BP... Twice has Jihyo who is a really good vocalist but the rest of the group is dragging the group as a whole down :melon_think:

Nayeon is great too :pepe-cop:

• Nayeon is great too :pepe-cop:

Jihyo was on my mind because of a recent performance I watched of theirs :oops:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :oops:

Æmen

• your question is who sings live better :melon_think: if we're looking at overall which is your question then its BP... Twice has Jihyo who is a really good vocalist but the rest of the members are dragging the group as a whole down.

I mean their skill level rn.

I'm watching some twice lives recently

External Content youtu.be

They're definitely better than before. But they seem to sing quite easy songs these days.

• Jihyo was on my mind because of a recent performance I watched of theirs :oops:

:oops:

she really is THE singer in Twice.

• Nayeon is great but she always avoid singing high notes during live performances unlike Jihyo. So very hard to judge. Her vocal is definitely above average for sure

I get what you mean but overall she is very stable and a great singer.

Both are great but Jihyo is the better singer of course.

• and how am i meant to look at their skill level right now when we haven't had a live OT4 performance since their online concert from more then a year ago? :pepe-cop:

This was their most recent performance as OT4 from last October and it was just a special one off for some environmental campaign they were doing :(

Æmen

• Blackpink vs Twice part #673 :pepe-cop:

we can't drift away from normality. :pepe-cop:

• They're definitely better than before. But they seem to sing quite easy songs these days.

JYP finally learned the lesson to give them songs that are manageable by them. No point giving another vocal intensive songs like ICSM to them right. Imagine O.O (i know the song is bad but the vocal are challenging) went to twice, 7/9 of them wouldnt be able to reach those belting notes.

• how am i meant to look at their skill level right now when we haven't had a live OT4 performance since their online concert from more then a year ago? :pepe-cop:

This was their most recent performance as OT4 :(

that's what I mean when I say that Blackpink as a group is more stable than Twice.

More energetic songs sound great too because they are very good in controlling their voices.

• and how am i meant to look at their skill level right now when we haven't had a live OT4 performance since their online concert from more then a year ago? :pepe-cop:

This was their most recent performance as OT4 from last October and it was just a special one off for some environmental campaign they were doing :(

Oh man I hate this song.

And yes it's live cause Jennie already went off key in her first line.

Jisoo sounds more stable rose and Jennie.

I think you could probably give the advantage to bp with lives even tho I'm once.

• i don't really get this as a comparison tbh but overall blackpink has more stability.

twice has more members and more vocally challenging songs with a generally much higher pitch, blackpink has less members and their songs are lower in pitch and much easier to sing. twice's best vocalists are better than or equal to blackpink's best vocalists but blackpink's weakest vocalists are still miles ahead of twice's.

:pepe-shrug:

twice

d4a52d65d3a236838db1fcc4947a51728d469340.gif

wonder girls ive newjeans stayc

• lol your not serious right? everyone is very stable in that performance.

• JYP finally learned the lesson to give them songs that are manageable by them. No point giving another vocal intensive songs like ICSM to them right. Imagine O.O (i know the song is bad but the vocal are challenging) went to twice, 7/9 of them wouldnt be able to reach those belting notes.

exactly, a lot of their early songs are really difficult to sing and JYP knows this which is why Jihyo and Naeyon got given the most lines since they're arguably the only ones capable of pulling them off. Jihyo more then Nayeon though.

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• That is an asinine statement. Not one of bp girls can sing decently in my opinion. I mean I really think bp sucks. So, I can easily choose TWICE.

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!