Anne Heche has passed away at 53 years old

• Rest In Peace, Anne.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw her trending last night.

She was battling some heavy demons. Sad her life ended in such a tragic and violent way.

I know people are hard on her because this was a DUI and she could have killed somebody else and she destroyed that woman's house and that's valid, BUT, but, and hear me out, not an excuse, she battled her demons openly and helped a lot of people by opening up about taboo subjects. She went through horrible abuse as a child, had a horrible life and had a horrible ending to said life. This is such a sad situation. I'm glad nobody else was injured but I'm still sad she died. RIP.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Far too young. May she rest in peace now.

I know it was a DUI but I've also read about all the things she had to go through in life and I can't imagine what that must've been like. Some things you just don't recover from. The damage is done and the memories follow you for the rest of your life.

I'm just glad nobody else got hurt and that it's "only" property damage. Which is awful of course, but still, it could have been so much worse. I hope the lady who lost her home gets all the support she needs now so she can quickly rebuild her house or start over in a new place.

I also still have a lot of respect for Anne Heche because she apparently was a registered organ donor. She made a horrific mistake that day and it cost her her life, but in this case I really believe that she never meant to hurt anybody else.

• I was just reading about it. Quite tragic, she was only a tad younger than me. I didn't know her that well as an actress but I had seen one or two of her movies. R.I.P.

• I saw her trending last night.

She was battling some heavy demons. Sad her life ended in such a tragic and violent way.

She had a very tough upbringing. She suffered years of sexual and physical abuse by her parents.

Her father rapped her at age of 12. Her mom wasn't there for her and her brother committed suicide.

Anne might have started abusing alcohol and drugs because of her past.

Also I think the cocaine she took might have been laced with Fent. I happens very often now where the drugs you bought are infused/mixed with cheap and other dangerous stuff.

I feel sorry for her and how the media is portraying her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!