[theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' CONCEPT TEASER #2 ROSE/LISA

• [theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' CONCEPT TEASER #2 ROSE/LISA

bypannchoaAugust 12, 2022

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Rose seriously suits this concept like a glove. Both looked liked models in their videos, they know how to use their bodies

2. So they were put in a box in that pink outfit and now, they've been released

3. Their face attack is no joke and the sound is also insane

4. Crazy Rose's styling is f*cking my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Hul Lisa's aura kinda changed, she's f*cking cool

6. Rose's hair and makeup are perfect

7. The black version is freaking cool seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kids, hit daebak!!!!!!!

8. The black version is the real deal, it's freaking amazing

9. Wow... This is even more my style than the one from yesterday... Seriously they're freaking impressiveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BP are too cool...

10. Lisa looks like a foreign actressㄷㄷ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!