Big Hit is on a redemption spree, BTS' SNL performances are back up again

• Finally!! These are two of my fave US TV performances and we had lost them for a year almost.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is like every single Army grievance is being addressed one by one :eyes:

• Oh you'll find new things to complain about . it's in ur DNA :S

I'm not feeling good about BH either even after these gestures. they done questionable things lately that I can't get over .

You know me, forgive and forget. I do get appeased easily. These two are amongst my fave performances.

• As the resident company stan, Im glad :danceb:

BH still needs to redeem themselves from their dating scandal with YG and the flop that was BE release strategy, but theyre improving.

• As the resident company stan, Im glad :danceb:

BH still needs to redeem themselves from their dating scandal with YG and the flop that was BE release strategy, but theyre improving.

I think BE can still be redeemed in the next comeback, but the dating scandal I am trying to erase from my memory :shyr:

• You know that it's not BH fault that those videos were removed. It was shows (in this case SNL) that didn't bought rights from BH. SNL probably needs money from advertisement this videos bring so they bought rights for them from BH.

I don't really get where is the BH hate coming from but I would love if DSP, Woollim or Top media treated my faves half as good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!