Kim Lip leaves stage due to Orbits - Chicago

• Orbits have really outdone themselves this time.

In the concert in Chicago, they were so loud, yelling whilst the Loona members were trying to speak, shouting out other member's names whilst another was talking - Kim Lip left the stage crying and did not come out for multiple songs, and skipped the Meet and Greet afterwards.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is them chastising the crowd afterward -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comment about Kim Lip skipping the meet and greet -

f9YVpOE.png

This tweet was later deleted and replaced with a bit more vagueness -

• idk a lot about the Loona members, but this is heartbreaking to hear about. I get being excited, but I hate that they made her uncomfortable. :(

• This happened in Kansas City as well when I was there. Except she didn't leave the stage.

There's been problems at the California concerts as well.

• That's embarrassing. You would think if you're gonna pay good money and have the chance to watch a group you love, you'd shut the hell up at the appropriate times so you can hear everything they have to say.

• She left the stage crying just because people were being loud? That's pretty bizarre if true. Something tells me that's not the actual reason, or only part of it. I feel like you'd already have to be in a pretty precarious mindset to let something like that bother you so much.

• She left the stage crying just because people were being loud? That's pretty bizarre if true. Something tells me that's not the actual reason, or only part of it. I feel like you'd already have to be in a pretty precarious mindset to let something like that bother you so much.

Imagine you have a big event that you worked very hard for, and it's your turn to speak. But instead of letting you talk and present what you really cared about, the people there yelled for other members of your team to speak instead.

I'd feel defeated and awful too.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• External Content twitter.com

Love the other member trying to shut the crowd down so elegantly but watching Kim Lip look so downtrodden was heartbreaking

• She left the stage crying just because people were being loud?

Reading is very difficult, I know, but it was actually when they were specifically talking/addressing the crowd. Noise wasn't the problem, it was when they decided to yell, and what they were yelling (others members names when she was trying to speak).

It has also happened before in previous stops.

I feel like you'd already have to be in a pretty precarious mindset to let something like that bother you so much.

:pepe-back-away:

• Seems Chuu WAS the bond which held Loona together, and without her problems are beginning to surface. (Because of a contract dispute Chuu was told to stay in Korea.)

Nah what held Loona together was their shared love for the Senior Singer, but after reading one of your posts the wool was lifted from their eyes, and that's why all these things are happening.

• Forreal, why are they treating Kim Lip this way? Is there a reason they decided to disrespect her like this? Even if it is trivial and stupid...I just want to know WHY!?

Is it just Kim Lip or have other members experienced this as well? Like, why are they bullying her? What excuse do they have?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Reading is very difficult, I know, but it was actually when they were specifically talking/addressing the crowd. Noise wasn't the problem, it was when they decided to yell, and what they were yelling (others members names when she was trying to speak).

It has also happened before in previous stops.

:pepe-back-away:

My reading comprehension isn't the problem, it's someone who thinks noise and yelling are two different things. Don't be so pedantic.

I don't care what part of the concert it was, it's a pretty ridiculous reaction either way. If she's done this before, and there's nothing going on with her behind the scenes, then someone in her company needs to teach her how to be more professional.

• I don't care what part of the concert it was, it's a pretty ridiculous reaction either way. If she's done this before, and there's nothing going on with her behind the scenes, then someone in her company needs to teach her how to be more professional.

Lol Spartan Mindset bullshit. Swing straight to blaming her.

Maybe the fans should recognize their human beings and not automatons for their own amusement?

• Lol Spartan Mindset bullshit. Swing straight to blaming her.

Maybe the fans should recognize their human beings and not automatons for their own amusement?

I'm sorry, but holding a concert and trying to speak in front of screaming fans is not war (the profession of ancient Spartans.) Both of you are being overdramatic & need to grow a spine.

• A little more information I received from Twitter since...I wasn't understanding how something like this happened. Read the full thread for a bit more context.

Seems to me, maybe the issue is the order for them speaking? I'm just assuming here. But from the information I gathered, it seems some overzealous Vivi stans wanted to show support for Vivi. Probably because we all know she is the member with the least lines and the least amount of screen time. Baby might as well be a background dancer on stage at this point, so I guess Vivi stans collectively decided to go extra hard at the live shows to show her support. If Kim Lip just so happens to be speaking right after Vivi every single show, then I could see how this could be a recurring event that could come across as bullying.

Those group of 20 or so Orbits tried to back pedal once they realized they fucked up, but was too late at that point.

I can understand how frustrated Kim Lip must be, and there is probably a lot going on in the background that we do not see and will not know or understand.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'm sorry, but holding a concert and trying to speak in front of screaming fans is not war (the profession of ancient Spartans.) Both of you are being overdramatic & need to grow a spine.

Spartan in vernacular has the same meaning as austere, or harsh/hard.

I mean props for knowing the etymology of the word but you're still thick as two short planks for not realizing the difference between origin and meaning.

You're the one coming into here acting like macho man. For some reason this is all on Kim Lip's "needing to grow a spine" which is such a fucking strange energy to have.

• Spartan in vernacular has the same meaning as austere, or harsh/hard.

I mean props for knowing the etymology of the word but you're still thick as two short planks for not realizing the difference between origin and meaning.

You're the one coming into here acting like macho man. For some reason this is all on Kim Lip's "needing to grow a spine" which is such a fucking strange energy to have.

There's nothing strange about my "energy" nor my position. It's a concert. She may not be an automaton, but she is literally there for the fans' amusement. That is the entire point of being an entertainer -- entertaining your audience. Those fans didn't pay good money just to watch her run off stage crying because they weren't quiet enough for her, which is something I've never seen any other musician do. By doing so, she objectively failed in her duty for the night, the thing she's getting paid to do, which by any definition is unprofessional. Speaking of definitions, please save the arrogant vocabulary lessons for someone else.

Edited once, last by jt3000 ().

• There's nothing strange about my "energy" nor my position. It's a concert. She may not be an automaton, but she is literally there for the fans' amusement. That is the entire point of being an entertainer -- entertaining your audience. Those fans didn't pay good money just to watch her run off stage crying because they weren't quiet enough for her, which is something I've never seen any other musician do.

Clearly you were born yesterday then. What a clueless fool you are.

• How unfortunate. I think I recall hearing that there were some issues about certain stans of certain members being too loud at the other shows but couldn't quite remember any specifics.

• External Content twitter.com

Imagine a member calling certain fans out politely during a tour. Should feel really ashamed.

• wouldn't have happened if she stanned loona

on a more serious note, i just feel bad for her. they're probably already all full of nerves on stage or pumped with adrenaline and then you're just trying to make a cute speech for your fans, but some dickheads in the crowd won't shut the fuck up and you're not even sure what they're yelling about. we're not all so stoic that we can just ignore it, especially if it's a common occurence.

• Clearly you were born yesterday then. What a clueless fool you are.

I'm a clueless fool who was born yesterday because I only support people who aren't drama queens and actually want to give their fans their money's worth every time they go on stage? That's a nice leap you've made there. How about this, you keep coddling these soft & squishy zoomers, and I'll voluntarily remain clueless to their many trials & tribulations (aka the same pedestrian things that happen at every concert.) :thumbup:

• I'm a clueless fool who was born yesterday because I only support people who aren't drama queens and actually want to give their fans their money's worth every time they go on stage? That's a nice leap you've made there. How about this, you keep coddling these soft & squishy zoomers, and I'll voluntarily remain clueless to their many trials & tribulations (aka the same pedestrian things that happen at every concert.) :thumbup:

jesus christ what an asshole

• I'm a clueless fool who was born yesterday because I only support people who aren't drama queens and actually want to give their fans their money's worth every time they go on stage? That's a nice leap you've made there. How about this, you keep coddling these soft & squishy zoomers, and I'll voluntarily remain clueless to their many trials & tribulations (aka the same pedestrian things that happen at every concert.) :thumbup:

You idiot, I was responding to this specific part of your comment: "which is something I've never seen any other musician do."

If you never saw you musician leave the stage mid concert before Loona, then you're clearly a n00b for everything concert related. So just STFU real quick.

• They have so many stops left and the seed has already been planted. Hope orbits give every member the respect they deserve at the upcoming venues. :finger-heart:

• jesus christ what an asshole

Right back at'cha.

You idiot, I was responding to this specific part of your comment: "which is something I've never seen any other musician do."

If you never saw you musician leave the stage mid concert before Loona, then you're clearly a n00b for everything concert related. So just STFU real quick.

Let me stop you there, child. I never said "I never saw you musician leave the stage mid concert before Loona."

Read my posts. Make sure you comprehend them. Read them again and again until you do. Ask the nearest adult for help if necessary. Then, and only then, do you respond. And remember to be polite. This way you avoid embarrassing yourself like you just have.

• which is something I've never seen any other musician do.

You are a deadset moron.

Yes, this is the first time in history a musician's walked off stage, or cancelled a song midway, or cancelled a complete concert mid-way, or had difficulties, or any of those, due to the audience.

Un-fucking-believable. Get a load of this guy.

• You are a deadset moron.

Yes, this is the first time in history a musician's walked off stage, or cancelled a song midway, or cancelled a complete concert mid-way, or had difficulties, or any of those, due to the audience.

Un-fucking-believable. Get a load of this guy.

full

• Read my posts. Make sure you comprehend them. Read them again and again until you do. Ask the nearest adult for help if necessary. Then, and only then, do you respond. And remember to be polite. This way you avoid embarrassing yourself like you just have.

lol I'm not the one embarassing myself, you delusional prick.

And call me daddy please since I'm your elder.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!