[theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' JENNIE, JISOO CONCEPT TEASER 2022.08.19 1PM KST

• [theqoo] BLACKPINK 'PINK VENOM' JENNIE, JISOO CONCEPT TEASER 2022.08.19 1PM KST

bypannchoaAugust 11, 2022

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Hul this somehow looks like a movie. Jisoo is way prettier on videos

2. Looks like a movie. Daebak, I wanna hear the song quick

3. I watched it again and you can see how much thoughts they put into the video and sound quality... crazy, it seriously looks like a movie

4. Why is the pink color so pretty this time? It's not a deep pink but it's so pretty. It's stuck to their skin. Freaking pretty

5. It kinda gave me goosebumps... I'm freaking curious about the song

6. When is next Friday coming?..

7. The visual attacks are solidㅠㅠ I'm being tantalized, please give me more

8. No but this video is so goosebumps inducingㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, BP's concepts are crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. Wow this looks like a f*cking movie...

10. Ah it was too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give us more, more!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!