*RAINY* DAY WOMEN <-- SEOUL City (FLOOD) = Smoke on Water ; 2022.08.11

• www.youtube.com/search=rainy+day+women+dylan

*Rainy* Day Women ; Bob Dylan ; Year 1966 -->

"They'll stone (drench) you and say that it's The End (of Rainy Days) ...

They'll stone you and then they'll come back again ...

They'll stone you when you're tryin' to make a Buck ($$$) ...

They'll stone you and then they'll say 'Good Luck' ... :wink:

But (S.KR PREZ YOON) I would not feel so all alone ...

Everybody must get stoned (drenched , all wet , etc)" ... :watt:

Fake News --> Above song , BRITTNEY GRINER listens to it ...

... Every Day in her GULAG (*9 Years* Prison Sentence) Cell in RUSSIA ???

www.youtube.com/search=smoke+on+the+water+deep+purple

SMOKE on the WATER (SEOUL FLOOD) ; Deep Purple ; Year 1973

(S.KR PREZ YOON 'Blows Smoke' Out His Butt on RAINY DAY)

apnews.com/article/floods-seoul-weather-skr-climate-and-environment

Recovery underway in South Korea’s rain-hit capital area ; 2022.08.10

*** Begin Quote ***

(S.KR PREZ YOON) He also called for significant improvements to the country’s *Flood Management Systems* , including building more rain tanks and tunnels and improving flood-prediction technologies , citing the growing challenges posed by extreme weather events.

*** End Quote ***

Observation -->

YOON passes 'Smoke Out His Butt' in terms of just WHERE that the *MONEY* is SOURCED to PAY for all his GRANDIOSE *FLOOD CONTROL* Plans ???

Edited 13 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “*RAINY* DAY WOMEN <-- SEOUL City = Song of the Month ; 2022.08.11” to “*RAINY* DAY WOMEN <-- SEOUL City = Smoke on Water ; 2022.08.11”.
  • Kataphract <-- You seem interested in this S.KR FLOODING issue (Reply)

hehe my idea for the flood control had also the small consideration that if they were able to store the water in containers as I had said, they could come out on top with extra water to use (assuming post water treatment plant use) not that SK lacks water but they can export clean water to other countries when things get extra desperate.

I was thinking in terms of a socal mindset; if there was a flood I bet some official might want to get their hands on flood water.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “*RAINY* DAY WOMEN <-- SEOUL City = Smoke on Water ; 2022.08.11” to “*RAINY* DAY WOMEN <-- SEOUL City (FLOOD) = Smoke on Water ; 2022.08.11”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!