[instiz] YG'S TRAINEES' PICTURE IS OUT ....

• [instiz] YG'S TRAINEES' PICTURE IS OUT ....

bypannchoaAugust 10, 2022
    AVvXsEgnQPswEj9w466mVmsqSaOrVW4WEo5pguNwe7I38mSSz5k8mkJF8Tq5fV1MurRYKlC-WXL6XQspAzLFdRcJKQGpwZZigwZlt8ZCjpXXNgrWjKfw2OXo2Dv-rEPLuZHqIdYMDd4Lu9GvErswZBUuQat_dh2bMov-2_nfs-BHb1yqASEInjPbecoy_hsN=s16000

It seems like they were taking pictures at the SameE cafe on the 7th. What do you think of it?

original post: here

1. Are we supposed to judge them from their backs?

2. I'll give you one sentence: They're 7 trainees

3. Ah we can't even see their faces, what are we supposed to see?

4. Are you sure they're not dancers?

5. They sure are tall

6. Even looking at their backs, you can tell they're celebrities

7. The building looks nice

8. This is freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We can't see anything but their backs, what are we supposed to judge?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. So they're 7.. That's it

10. I'm curious to see what they'll do with a bigger girl group

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Photos like this are so creepy, but at the same time it looks like they were shooting an album cover. I could so see this being an album cover if edited right :smirks2:

this isnt only time baemon creep photos have occurred lol just searching baemon on twt :pepewash:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so many fan accounts stalk yg headquarters and share photos.. they did exact same with bp pre debut

for e..g: rose pre debut

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• :pepe-spray:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• so we can already see that one girl had blond/pink

one had green

one had blue

even if you can't see it clearly now it seems like something was done

unless it will be once of dance groups like younger members of YGX or just dance trainees going to work

also forgot to mention that debuting them in fall would actually make sense considering BP is going for very long WT, so they could even make one or two comebacks before BP's next release, then they would have similar start to Treasure, which was huge because Teumes were fed well from the start

External Content www.youtube.com

• If that security guard is with them, then I feel like they have to have some kind of position outside of just trainees.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• If that security guard is with them, then I feel like they have to have some kind of position outside of just trainees.

yeah but maybe he was smoking or something and now is going to open them a door

for a moment I thought they might be XG because they also have 7 members and after all they need a place to workout too when they are in South Korea, but hair colors don't match

External Content www.youtube.com

• yeah but maybe he was smoking or something and now is going to open them a door

for a moment I thought they might be XG because they also have 7 members and after all they need a place to workout too when they are in South Korea, but hair colors don't match

I feel like whoever took the photo would know if it was XG. Like XG members have fans I'm assuming. Their fans definitely would have followed them there if that was them.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!