Damn, Big Hit really is coming through with all these Korean TV show appearances for BTS

• Finally!!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And another one

And another

And this already happened

Are we in some parallel universe Armys?

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Damn BH really is coming through with all these Korean TV show appearances for BTS” to “Damn, Big Hit really is coming through with all these Korean TV show appearances for BTS”.
  • External Content twitter.com

I wonder who the surprise celeb appearance will be

• I love that we can never predict BTS’ next step and they are still able to surprise us. Who would have thought BTS and Korean tv shows after so long.. I feel they are ready and everything is on their terms now. Gosh reminded me when they went to KBS News9 last year for an interview where they were treated like royalty.

That’s the Bangtan way.

• I love that we can never predict BTS’ next step and they are still able to surprise us. Who would have thought BTS and Korean tv shows after so long.. I feel they are ready and everything is on their terms now. Gosh reminded me when they went to KBS News9 last year for an interview where they were treated like royalty.

That’s the Bangtan way.

Yup, the power equations have changed and how. I am just glad KArmys will get to see them on TV finally and the gp will get to know the boys the way we all do and understand why Armys are so besotted by their charm and winning personalities.

:eyes:

Any guesses?

• 3 things will happen!!

1. K_Diamonds will be well feed.

2. BTS will enjoy themselves.

And It will be a slap right on face of those reality shows who treated them badly in their debut era. They will get the royal treatment that they deserve.

3. Korean TV shows rating will go sky rocket

• Maybe they got many complain from TV channels that last year BTS only gave attention to US TV channels

I am not being arrogant.

But no tv channel has the guts to complain to BTS. What they did was request but Big Hit declined it.

Now BTS wants to do & that's why BTS approved the request of TV channels.

Many Shows hosts requested BTS on their show by themselves to appear on their shows if they get any time.

IU and Rosé would do hahahaha

KAGEYAMA | BOKUTO | OIKAWA | AKAASHI | KUROO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!