••¤ Non-TXT Song Reviews ¤••

• I thought forum had glitches

Why did i suddenly get notif from other thread made by Jae-6?

Turned out ^^

Anw, thanks to cactus recommendation, currently looping this song everyday

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:groovins:

• Sorry, hit the wrong button :pepe-cringe:

Where is your review? :pepe-magnify:

And do you intend to review the original or the 8D 1 hour loop? :pepe-notes:

• Oh I guess I can put it here since you created this.

I have been listening DPR Ian’s album a lot recently and it’s amazing. But today I realised how Seraph and Winterfall connected.

In Seraph the creator and Mito has an argument, MITO sets his wings on fire.

In Winterfall he actually reveals the reason.

“I set my wings ablaze

‘Cause I thought you would barely notice.”

:pepe-onions:

Conclusion: MITO was jealous of the creature other creations. Sets his wings on fire in jealousy. In the movie narration MITO says “You created me in your image now it’s my turn to creat you in mine.”

MITO decided to mess with the people and that’s why Ian has MITO attacking him. At least this is what I think. There is a lot of songs on the album where he talk about love towards somebody. The creator? Ian? Definitely not a love interest, this album is not about love at all. Ian said he is so involved with this character as if they are in a relationship.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mirani has a new song out and I didn’t know.

Freaky?

:pep-pj-pink:

The instrumental is so good already in the start. This goes on my playlist I think.

I love her style. She is quick at rapping but her rap is really melodic. Yesssss.

Na skirt, skirt.

:lover4:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!