Section Re-organization explained READ!

• K-lounge is for discussions, random kpop topics, and kpop games or allkpop content.

K-news and Releases is for comeback threads netizen content achievements and other k-News updates.

The anons has now be separated into 2, 1 for k-lounge anons and another for Lounge anons which is all not kpop related .

K-lounge Anons
    Lounge Anons

To reply to an anon thread it can go in the K-Lounge but you have to copy the thread link AND the entire op into the thread to reply, this gives other users a chance to reply without having to enter anon.

Threads with a spamming nature will go in the arcade section, this is for guilds as well. 'Song you're listening to' will be closed due to excessive spam, you can always make a thread and review the songs you're listening to and share your taste with us, no rules against that.

Spamming will not be tolerated any longer, especially for guilds, you're more than welcome to make separate threads for updates, but posting several tweets in a row for no apparent reason other than spam and other behavior like that will be moderated, so you have been warned.

Recent topics now show first on the sidebar

Recent posts show in the section itself, so this will ensure that threads dont get lost.

Some sections have been removed due to not longer being necessary, if you have any questions then please ask me

Enjoy akorn week however!

[group]User+[/group]

• Will threads like the AllKill Lounge, AllKill Post Your Random Thoughts, and Post Your Random Thoughts be removed as well, or are they safe? What are the rules for spamming in there? So we’re all completely on the same page, what are we defining as spam or not spam? To avoid being counted as spam, how long should we wait between making two posts in the same thread, if we are not replying to anyone and the only post above us is the last post we made?

• I don't agree with moving the K-pop artist threads in the community section, since that is 1) related to K-pop more than the community and 2) a way to stay up to date with groups at all times. Please consider moving it back :finger-heart:

• Spamming will not be tolerated any longer, especially for guilds, you're more than welcome to make separate threads for updates, but posting several tweets in a row for no apparent reason other than spam and other behavior like that will be moderated, so you have been warned.

Can you clarify this?

DO you mean we cant post multiple tweets in the guild threads, even if they are relevant to the guild/group?

• I don't agree with moving the K-pop artist threads in the community section, since that is 1) related to K-pop more than the community and 2) a way to stay up to date with groups at all times. Please consider moving it back :finger-heart:

I completely agree, especially with well maintained artist threads, often news is very concentrated and up to date.

I admit I've been an absentee thread parent but still popular groups have (had) unparalleled information available on forum home.

MODS PLS CHANGE BACK

• I hope you know this change is doing the opposite of what you want. At least keep digital thread in one piece.

Thank you for your feedback, however there has been much less posts count since we pinned the digital thread and much less achievement threads.

You can still post there and update its just not going to be pinned, its to encourage separate threads for updates in the k-news.

• I completely agree, especially with well maintained artist threads, often news is very concentrated and up to date.

I admit I've been an absentee thread parent but still popular groups have (had) unparalleled information available on forum home.

MODS PLS CHANGE BACK

I don't agree with moving the K-pop artist threads in the community section, since that is 1) related to K-pop more than the community and 2) a way to stay up to date with groups at all times. Please consider moving it back :finger-heart:

That section is practically unused there goes several hours with no posts, just scroll a bit to it. Guilds is more popular hence why it goes there now.

• yall are talking like they decimated the threads themselves, just SCROLL A BIT! Nothing will happen to you. Your threads are still there, so if you really care you can still go find them

Edit: but ik yall aren't that bothered, since most artist threads are not well maintained. Make more separate threads, if updating people is important to you!

• That section is practically unused there goes several hours with no posts, just scroll a bit to it. Guilds is more popular hence why it goes there now.

guilds aren't purpose built for content updates. the information might be there but its going to be diluted, intercut, and covered with casual conversation on top of the fact that most smaller guilds can only posses one thread. That and paired with the loading time of akp, this is going to be a pain to scan for updates. Might as well use twitter. (eyep artist threads outclassed twitter updates because it consolidated info from collabs and partnerships as well as company updates. a separate twitter account for each, at least.)

Edit: I get it, it may look dead, especially with those of smaller groups (I'm partially at fault) but its an infoboard, not a cafe socializer, of course information is going slower.

• yall are talking like they decimated the threads themselves, just SCROLL A BIT! Nothing will happen to you. Your threads are still there, so if you really care you can still go find them

Edit: but ik yall aren't that bothered, since most artist threads are not well maintained. Make more separate threads, if updating people is important to you!

not just you but the scroll a bit argument is even giving my desktop cpu a bit of pause. I get fan ramping every time I scroll too fast.

It might just be my computer but one of the reasons I'm even on desktop is because my phone has no hope of loading akp pages in a timely manner.

• I feel that rather than completely removing stuff like "song you are listening to", a larger timer should be implemented between posts or something. I genuinely did like seeing what other people were listening to at the moment.

IT can go in the arcade section, someon can make a new thread there.

The Arcade

Spam there as much as you like, cause no akorn earnings its no harm.

and users can make thread and review songs they like.

• not just you but the scroll a bit argument is even giving my desktop cpu a bit of pause. I get fan ramping every time I scroll too fast.

It might just be my computer but one of the reasons I'm even on desktop is because my phone has no hope of loading akp pages in a timely manner.

Hmmm thats odd 🤔 i mean generally akp is slow sometimes, but I never had this issue. Scrolling isnt an option? I doubt most ppl have this issue tbh

• I feel that rather than completely removing stuff like "song you are listening to", a larger timer should be implemented between posts or something. I genuinely did like seeing what other people were listening to at the moment.

Personally I used that thread 2 or 3 times. All that Spotify or YouTube link used to kill my internet so I avoided it.

:pepe-shrug:

It is fun to see what others listen but with this I agree with Ripia. I was reminded of dryheat thread of what she listened, I found some good song in that thread.

Im fine with the changes. It will take time to get used to it in the beginning.

• Oh that makes more sense. Thank you!

Yeah you're right. I misunderstood what the changes were. Sorry! Thanks for explaining better haha

• Hmmm thats odd 🤔 i mean generally akp is slow sometimes, but I never had this issue. Scrolling isnt an option? I doubt most ppl have this issue tbh

for me to scroll effectively, I'd have to give the page about 30s to two minutes before I can scroll or scan fast or functions like react and quote stop loading halfway and bug out.

• guilds gonna be moderated now? Or are you gonna appoint a guild snitch lmao

YG Dancing GIF by The Cheat | Gfycat

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• guilds aren't purpose built for content updates. the information might be there but its going to be diluted, intercut, and covered with casual conversation on top of the fact that most smaller guilds can only posses one thread. That and paired with the loading time of akp, this is going to be a pain to scan for updates. Might as well use twitter. (eyep artist threads outclassed twitter updates because it consolidated info from collabs and partnerships as well as company updates. a separate twitter account for each, at least.)

Edit: I get it, it may look dead, especially with those of smaller groups (I'm partially at fault) but its an infoboard, not a cafe socializer, of course information is going slower.

It only has 40k posts in 1.5 years, Guilds have over 1 million.

• Will threads like the AllKill Lounge, AllKill Post Your Random Thoughts, and Post Your Random Thoughts be removed as well, or are they safe? What are the rules for spamming in there? So we’re all completely on the same page, what are we defining as spam or not spam? To avoid being counted as spam, how long should we wait between making two posts in the same thread, if we are not replying to anyone and the only post above us is the last post we made?

it will be at staff discretion. Use common sense.

• It only has 40k posts in 1.5 years, Guilds have over 1 million.

that's the point?

artist threads keep the faff out to give concentrated updates and content, assuming all goes well. guilds have over 1 million because of the conversation and communal appreciation of artists tacked on.

if we're looking at post numbers alone, then that's a much mistaken picture. You have to consider purpose as well.

• Oh that makes more sense. Thank you!

Yeah you're right. I misunderstood what the changes were. Sorry! Thanks for explaining better haha

:pepecute:

I explained it? I just wanted to say how I feel about it because unfortunately I couldn’t get in the thread to check what others listen. But I do like to do it.

But Ripia said it can stay in the Arcade so that’s a win-win. I do hope people will make separate threads in the forum. It’s always fun to listen recommendations.

:pepelove1:

• Look you have to use common sense.

If you're genuinely posting new updates then ofc it is okay, but some users will post several in different posts which they will do so over and over again to spam.

NCT has 23 different members and different units. We often post the same content in multiple threads because people come in and just look at that member thread rather than drinking out of the firehose of the main comms update thread.

That's not spamming. It means the ai (Yuta fan) can find the latest update on Yuta, the renchin (Renjun fan) can find the latest update on Renjun and the nuoyi (Kun fan) can find the latest update on Kun. If they are all working on a project together like a NCT U unit, we post in the multiple threads.

This is also reflected in the amount of views the different threads get: Jaehyun's gets a lot, for instance, while Hendery gets very little. It's time consuming to do these updates every day but worth it to try and help people (and not just guild members) find info about their fave NCT member.

• Look you have to use common sense.

If you're genuinely posting new updates then ofc it is okay, but some users will post several in different posts which they will do so over and over again to spam.

We usually put one tweet per post so that people aren't trying to load 100 tweets on a single page. Is that going to be considered spam?

• NCT has 23 different members and different units. We often post the same content in multiple threads because people come in and just look at that member thread rather than drinking out of the firehose of the main comms update thread.

That's not spamming. It means the ai (Yuta fan) can find the latest update on Yuta, the renchin (Renjun fan) can find the latest update on Renjun and the nuoyi (Kun fan) can find the latest update on Kun. If they are all working on a project together like a NCT U unit, we post in the multiple threads.

This is also reflected in the amount of views the different threads get: Jaehyun's gets a lot, for instance, while Hendery gets very little. It's time consuming to do these updates every day but worth it to try and help people (and not just guild members) find info about their fave NCT member.

I'm not calling out you in particular it's just generally a rule. WE have always had it but its not been enforced as much.

• I have a question about answering anons, since that section is gone now.

There's already some answering of anons in the main section.

1. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of fencing off the anons if users are gonna drag them to the main?

2. Do we really want whole threads started in the main to answer an anon when the answer doesn't really start a discussion. One answer right now just says "No?"

Come check out the AKP newletter!

• This thread contains 93 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!