Should any bg receive roty tittle this year?

• This is gg year. All the new gg doing extremely well than any bg that debuted this year. Tbh, I don't even remember any of them if I think about it again. I'm quite shocked that new bg really didn't make any noise this year. And we have new gg smashing record here and there. Probably because none of them coming from mnet survival show or big companies.

• Tempest had the highest selling bg debut this year at nearly 100k. I think they'll get it. Especially if their comeback does well.

I get that they aren't smashing records left and right, but when the gp has given up on bg's, expectations are bit lower.

Another thing is, when y'all do pay attention to bg's it's usually big four ones. Gg's are in a similar spot, but more people are willing to venture out I guess.

To make my point a bit more clear, the contenders for gg roty are all big three groups with the exception of IVE I believe.

Had a big four company debuted a bg this year, I think y'all would have been talking... at least a bit more than y'all are of the current lot.

Like, an actual idol group though. JYP has XH, but they are band, so they have a different market and are more niche.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!