IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO DECIDE THE MALE ROOKIE AWARD

• [instiz] HANDING THE MALE ROOKIE AWARD WILL BE EVEN HARDERㅋㅋㅋ

bypannchoaAugust 09, 2022
    AVvXsEiAW4Bfi6Qg3AgJ_Fd-9f-pTYDpBziNpqQaYYhx3aRakcFcDufJMFfIyVMhOamRksnfydWuV4S6tOnbnkjvjunlESSWaZu-0ynoype77zENGvGk37kY-u4lwtfndxzEgome2TPrBXGFUfr5f5kKP1xSARGVHw7ErWVMOpyjHH5queaTaaEuENOa65ug=s16000

Since no one is worthy to receive the rookie award based on their results and media buzz
    I hope they stopped discriminating men and women for the rookie award
    so they can just hand the rookie awards to girl groups

original post: here

1. Even considering the rookie boy group with the best results, girl groups still beat themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. We should really get rid of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Melon Music Awards is giving it to ATBO for sure
    > Who's that?
    >> The rookie from Kakaotalk label

4. Hul, now that I think of it, none comes to mind

5. I agree, I feel like picking one randomly would be the fairest way to decide

6. It's indeed severe.. It's not the idols' fault, but it's just the flow of the idol industry right now... The boy group market is just becoming a minor market now

7. But are there even any rookie boy groups that debuted this year?
    > Yeah, if you look it up, you'll find them

8. They should just hand them based on results, you guys are disregarding boy groups again. Following your logic, next year, all the big companies will be releasing male rookies, so rookie girl groups will be losing their hype, thus we shouldn't be giving them any rookie awards?

9. Kids those who don't know about this, here is the list of boy groups that debuted this year!
    01/05: TRENDZ
    02/16: KAILAS
    02/17: JWiiver
    02/26: BLACK LEVEL
    03/02: TEMPEST
    03/10: TAN
    03/30 NINE.i
    04/20: YOUNITE
    05/17: TNX
    05/24: BLANK2Y
    06/20: SUPERKIND
    07/27: ATBO
    > OMG I seriously don't know anyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    I just knw that ATBO mediaplayed with using The Boyz

10. Wow I can't think of any

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!