Blackpink’s upcoming world tour is expected to garner 1.5M attendees plus stadium concerts

• According to YG:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• probably referring to BLACKPINK.

FZprNjaVEAEFO4p?format=jpg&name=large

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Sports Chosun

Blackpink, the scale is different! Announcing a world tour of 1.5 million people, starting with the Seoul concert on October 15th and 16th

Input 2022.08.09. 8:18 am

2022081001000655800039171_20220809081802918.jpg?type=w430view original

[Sports Chosun Reporter Lee Jeong-hyuk] BLACKPINK confirmed the

[Sports Chosun Reporter Lee Jeong-hyuk] BLACKPINK confirmed the world tour of an all-time scale, which is expected to mobilize about 1.5 million spectators, and made fans around the world enthusiastic.

On the 9th, YG Entertainment released a poster for BLACKPINK's world tour 'BORN PINK', which contains information on performances in cities on four continents in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania through its official blog on the 9th.

Even though it is the first regional poster, not the entire world tour schedule, the 36th concert in 26 cities has already taken off the veil. It is a journey that starts in Seoul on October 15th and 16th and moves to Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Hamilton, Chicago, Newark, and Los Angeles in North America.

Next, Blackpink will decorate the end of the year in Europe. London, Barcelona, Cologne, Paris, Berlin and Amsterdam are the main characters. After that, Blackpink will meet local fans in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Kaohsiung, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland from January to June next year.

The global fans' enthusiasm has heated up for the extra-large-scale world tour that is possible because it is Blackpink. As the phrase 'AND MORE' was added to the first poster, the curiosity and anticipation for additional areas to be revealed in the future increased.

In particular, YG excites fans by saying, "We designed and planned not only the arena tour but also the stadium tour."

Blackpink also directly expressed their excitement. The members said, "I'm happy to be able to deliver news from pre-released songs to regular albums and tours one after another. I'm always grateful to our Blink (fandom name).

Before the world tour, Blackpink will release the pre-release song 'Pink Venom' sound source and music video on August 19 at 1 pm (Korean time). In September, the regular album and the music video for the title song will be released.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• insane... thats prob going to be really hard on them physically so I hope they take care of their health :pepe-shoooketh:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• noo! Not in PH arena. The transpo will be worst, no hotels nearby and those who will be seating in gen ad can’t enjoy the concert. I hope they can two more dates tho. For sure it’s gonna be a bloodbath

PH Arena is in Bulacan tho. I think they'll do MOA Arena which is in Manila. :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!