some twitter armys are so delulu, idk if i should laugh or feel sorry for them

• like how are you 23 yo grown-ass adult and still judging people's friendships based on social media interactions? very weird behaviour that shows how nearly 22k people have never experienced a true friendship because no normal person with healthy relationships will consider ig stories and posts as a metric of personal connections between people. trust me, how good of friends you are with someone does not and shouldn't depend on the number of posts on social media and i thought that was a common sense...

and no, bts is not the only group that all members follow each other, not the only group that members interact with each other's posts and definitely not the only group that like each other. sorry to say this but some of yall (not only armys, the majority of kpop fans) really need to start going out more. please, leave that kpop bubble behind and start living a real life

Approved the thread.
  • poor children how will they handle them not renewing in less than 2 years

• This kind of shows how some people put way too much importance on social media when they think that's the only sign of friendship.

Or it's a sign of how delusional some fans get over who their faves are friends with or trying to push the narrative that they're only friends with their bandmates when the likelihood is they're closer with people outside the band.

• I think you're reading a bit too much into that tweet. But take your own advice OP, instead of writing a dissertation about friendship, how bout you take that time and spend it with one of your many, many friends.

• This kind of shows how some people put way too much importance on social media when they think that's the only sign of friendship.

Or it's a sign of how delusional some fans get over who their faves are friends with or trying to push the narrative that they're only friends with their bandmates when the likelihood is they're closer with people outside the band.

Like Tae with Wooga? Lmao. I already saw some armys coping while seeing some ITS clips of Wooga lol

• I think you're reading a bit too much into that tweet. But take your own advice OP, instead of writing a dissertation about friendship, how bout you take that time and spend it with one of your many, many friends.

i'm not the person you should be worried about considering the fact i wrote that after i spend almost the whole day with my bff, nice try though. you should do the same, it's not scary i promise you :pepe-toilet:

• i'm not the person you should be worried about considering the fact i wrote that after i spend almost the whole day with my bff, nice try though. you should do the same, it's not scary i promise you :pepe-toilet:

lol I appreciate your concern, but don't worry it took me 2 min to reply, leaving me ample time to do many things. But keep posting your sociological studies and theses, I'm sure your imaginary friend is impressed.

• wanna know why're you on army side of twitter ? youre an army OP? secret bts fan?

• lol I appreciate your concern, but don't worry it took me 2 min to reply, leaving me ample time to do many things. But keep posting your sociological studies and theses, I'm sure your imaginary friend is impressed.

well, as a person who has taken psychology classes and has read a lot on this subject, i do think i have the right to spare 5 min of my free time to rant about how horribly messed up some kpop fans are in the head. if you don't agree that this behaviour is not normal, then you're either one of them or you're falling for the sheep mentality by defending a person you don't even know just because they have a little seven in the dn. in both cases, that doesn't speak good of you.

also, assuming i'm friendless just because i don't think social media should be used as a metric of how intimate your relationship with other people is is absurd and shows you really don't think before writing.

wanna know why're you on army side of twitter ? youre an army OP? secret bts fan?

i saw the screenshot on my timeline and i do listen to bts from time to time in the matter of fact. that doesn't mean i should agree with everything armys say

• well, as a person who has taken psychology classes and has read a lot on this subject, i do think i have the right to spare 5 min of my free time to rant about how horribly messed up some kpop fans are in the head. if you don't agree that this behaviour is not normal, then you're either one of them or you're falling for the sheep mentality by defending a person you don't even know just because they have a little seven in the dn. in both cases, that doesn't speak good of you.

also, assuming i'm friendless just because i don't think social media should be used as a metric of how intimate your relationship with other people is is absurd and shows you really don't think before writing.

It's cute how you continue writing these long stories. Also, not sure what you read. I didn't defend anyone. All I said is you're reading too much into it, and to better use your time. But if you want to use your 5 minutes of free time to police yahoos on the internet by all means, continue your quest while your legions of friends cheer you on.

• It's cute how you continue writing these long stories. Also, not sure what you read. I didn't defend anyone. All I said is you're reading too much into it, and to better use your time. But if you want to use your 5 minutes of free time to police yahoos on the internet by all means, continue your quest while your legions of friends cheer you on.

It's cute how you keep responding as well. Both of you are so cute in your little debate.

• It's cute how you continue writing these long stories. Also, not sure what you read. I didn't defend anyone. All I said is you're reading too much into it, and to better use your time. But if you want to use your 5 minutes of free time to police yahoos on the internet by all means, continue your quest while your legions of friends cheer you on.

and it's cute how you think responding to my stories and policing me on how to use my free time is any different than what you're arguing against. the call is coming from inside the house. :pepepizza: take your own advice and instead of checking this thread 4 times a day waiting for me to post my newest essay, spend your precious 5 min of free time doing something productive because apparently talking about kpop in a kpop forum isn't one of them.

• Wow, somebody's a grumpy little bear! Big hugs to cheer you up!

Grumpy because I'm pointing out the obvious? Hardly, again, you and the other one with your superiority complexes and the cosplaying as intellectuals is hilarious to me, keep going, please.

• and it's cute how you think responding to my stories and policing me on how to use my free time is any different than what you're arguing against. the call is coming from inside the house. :pepepizza: take your own advice and instead of checking this thread 4 times a day waiting for me to post my newest essay, spend your precious 5 min of free time doing something productive because apparently talking about kpop in a kpop forum isn't one of them.

4 times a day? lmao You sure that's not you breaking nails hitting the keyboard rushing to see if I've responded? Regardless of your response, I've given you more attention then you deserve. So I'm gonna keep it moving.

• Grumpy because I'm pointing out the obvious? Hardly, again, you and the other one with your superiority complexes and the cosplaying as intellectuals is hilarious to me, keep going, please.

I didn't know that posting nothing comments in a nothing thread meant having a superiority complex. I think you might have misunderstood the definition of a superiority complex.

Or maybe you have an inferiority complex and are just taking out your insecurities on strangers on the internet? I hope you know that you are not inferior. You are an awesome person and deserve awesome things. I hope lots of good things come your way to build up your confidence.

Big hugs! You are important and you are worth it!

• I didn't know that posting nothing comments in a nothing thread meant having a superiority complex. I think you might have misunderstood the definition of a superiority complex.

Or maybe you have an inferiority complex and are just taking out your insecurities on strangers on the internet? I hope you know that you are not inferior. You are an awesome person and deserve awesome things. I hope lots of good things come your way to build up your confidence.

Big hugs! You are important and you are worth it!

I realize that "winning" these internet exchanges is literally your emotional nourishment. So, you win. :-)

• I realize that "winning" these internet exchanges is literally your emotional nourishment. So, you win. :-)

You realise wrong though. I'm not winning anything. It's just a conversation. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!