Fanfics are the 2 D’s

• Disgusting & Disturbing. Idfc what anyone says, ff’s need to be stopped I’m not just talking about Kpop ff’s I’m talking about all ff’s. Ff’s make me wanna throw tf up, it doesn’t matter if the ff is seen as “cute” or “romantic” that fcking disgust me. If you write or read ff’s you need to reset your mind back into the real world and get out of your imagination. It’s so disturbing that people see r*pe or abusive relationships as ideal and lemme tell yall that ain’t okay that’s fcking disgusting and you’re fcking disgusting. Another thing is that people start to fcking visualize other ppl having intercourse with them and that is again FCKING DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING. It’s wrong that ff writers start to put underage people in these types of stories knowing damn well that the person is still a child, that makes me sick to my stomach. You idiotic little pieces of sht you perverts need to stop, if someone wrote a ff about me I would sue their azz, if I see any ff writer irl I will beat them down to the ground and idc if I end up in jail. If you’re a ff writer or reader and you’re reading this, I want you to know that I hate you, I hate you so much with all my guts and I want to rip your throat out, leave ppl tf alone you disgusting rats, tf is wrong with you putrid perverts.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• ok......that was a lot to take in

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Disgusting & Disturbing. Idfc what anyone says, ff’s need to be stopped I’m not just talking about Kpop ff’s I’m talking about all ff’s. Ff’s make me wanna throw tf up, it doesn’t matter if the ff is seen as “cute” or “romantic” that fcking disgust me. If you write or read ff’s you need to reset your mind back into the real world and get out of your imagination. It’s so disturbing that people see r*pe or abusive relationships as ideal and lemme tell yall that ain’t okay that’s fcking disgusting and you’re fcking disgusting. Another thing is that people start to fcking visualize other ppl having intercourse with them and that is again FCKING DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING. It’s wrong that ff writers start to put underage people in these types of stories knowing damn well that the person is still a child, that makes me sick to my stomach. You idiotic little pieces of sht you perverts need to stop, if someone wrote a ff about me I would sue their azz, if I see any ff writer irl I will beat them down to the ground and idc if I end up in jail. If you’re a ff writer or reader and you’re reading this, I want you to know that I hate you, I hate you so much with all my guts and I want to rip your throat out, leave ppl tf alone you disgusting rats, tf is wrong with you putrid perverts.

i read fanfictions

but not about sex, i skip that

and those about the nct when they were still kids, disgust me

but i still read fanfics so uhm

:whatr:

well i barely read fanfics i guess, 2019 were my prime years LMAOO

• I mean personally I don't like FF in general anymore (I used to read it in the past lol) because some fandoms take it waaay too far but since it's about characters on series comics stupid bs it's okay-ish I just don't like for personal reasons but people enjoy what they enjoy I guess, HOWEVER I am 100% against when it's about real people / idols, it just makes everything uncomfortable and fanarts with idols (when shipping content) are also very weird that youtube guy explained it very well

• idc fanfiction is fucking great

how else would i be able to pretend that my fav characters never died?

how else would i be able to read how the episode/book was supposed to go before the writer fucked it up?

how else would the avengers get to chill out in their tower watching movies and eating pop tarts?

how else would tony stark and peter parker get to do fun father-son stuff instead of watch each other die?

how else would destiel get their happy ending???

sounds like u need to relax and read some fanfics.:fingerk:

• I’m sorry but I ain’t reading shat if my favorite character died oh well rip

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!