Is it time NiziU begins to have a limited promotions in Korea?

• Despite being dragged by xenophobic knetz and their Avex ceo controversial Kpop statement, XG managed to create awareness around them through promoting on korean shows and gaining international stans. NiziU, a group that is very opposite of XG. Music wise their sounds fits more Kpop than Jpop. Or will Jyp just keep them in Japan for the forseeable future?

I want to see NiziU do more work in Korea if you ask me! :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They seem to be doing well in Japan.

Plus they sing in Japanese, so that could be very controversial in Korea, someone correct me if I am wrong, but if they sing in Japanese they could only promote on cable TV right?

I guess they could do what lots of kpop acts do in reverse, they could take one of their Japanese songs and translated into Korean.

I am sure JYP has people that could easily do that.

• I'd like them to promote in Korea too (as long as that's what they want too and they're fine with that).

they basically spend half of year in Korea so it would make sense to promote in SK as well

I liked their performance on KCON Seoul

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They've made korean versions before and they can speak korean fluently. NiziU proved that on KCON. And not to mentioned they are directly under JYP. Unlike XG that is from a japanese agency.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!