This Blackpink comeback is feeling a little lackluster

• Its been two years but the promo feels a bit rushed. It's like they want to focus on the world tour more than the fact that we're finally getting music. I think that's the only reason they were let out of the dungeon.

The teasers so far are kind of basic with the basic black and pink font. I hope we'll get real teasers soon.

Approved the thread.
  • We will see more teasers the next few days? If those are lack luster, then I agree. It’s disappointing compared to the legendary roll out of HYLT

• Teasers have barely come out tho, the world tour announcement made people more hyped up

• its still gonna hit like a 10 ton truck when they comeback, they dont need flashy teasers, the years of hiatus were enough

• we haven't gotten teasers yet

• The born pink teaser on youtube was really cool tho and other than that we haven't gotten anything yet. They will start the roll out for pink venom soon

• This are the same as the first 2 teasers of HYLT, what you talking about? the first 2 HYLT teasers were a pool picture and a post saying we will get the album in september.

• the born pink teaser was super cool though? much better than the microwave sounds for hylt. plus the official teasers haven't even started rolling. don't make me remind you how clapped the very first announcement poster for hylt was and how they smashed with the follow-ups after that

• It’s because blackpink are way past their peak they’re nearing their 30s they can’t compete with these young groups like Aespa anymore

• It’s because blackpink are way past their peak they’re nearing their 30s they can’t compete with these young groups like Aespa anymore

1) this has nothing to do with age

2) they're still at their peak

3) stop inserting aespa everywhere. let the girls catch a breath before shoving them in the next lion's mouth

• Blackpink comeback will flop hard this time around. Most of their fans have left and found newer groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!