Unpopular Kpop Opinions - ANON

• Fans bring up tweets with 10 likes to victimize their faves and go on complaining about how hated they are by this fandom, the turn around and say tweets with 10k and even 100k likes which others are complaining about don't represent the fandom. Make it make sense.

• Fans bring up tweets with 10 likes to victimize their faves and go on complaining about how hated they are by this fandom, the turn around and say tweets with 10k and even 100k likes which others are complaining about don't represent the fandom. Make it make sense.

Tweets be 10 likes and the account who made the tweet will be made same month and year using the most popular member as a profile picture.

Obvious set up accounts.

• crazy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• today i discovered that skz have more spotify streams than some million sellers. damn.

• ugh i was menat to write this here but that other confession thread was dirst so i got confused

anybway copy and paste

treasure, enhypen, txt, ateez , stray kids are all of the same talent

and their songs although diffrent are the same quality wise : not outstanding but enjoyable

it remains to their variety and content to differentiate them and get them more fans.

i think yg is doing the bare minimum and thats why treasures growth is slower than the rest

kq are doing an amazing job cause i dont know how they managed to collect all those fans quickly but whatever theyre doing its working really well

jyp and bighit are doing great with making sure txt and skz reach the international areas as those 2 are the at the same level there they beat each other records evey cmb

belift lab did well with keeping up with the variety show hype, cause although treasure debuted with the same tactic yg lost the hype quickly, and enhpen debut after the show was ground breaking

and i see en- as the one with most potential cause they managed to catch up with txt and skz popularity with streams this year and also ateez physical sales . belift should keep with the content that they are doing because its working really well

im interested to see if any upcoming boygroups will be able to do smth diffrent and tip the scale to them

i admit 4th gen bg leader is an exciting thing to see for a casual like me

• it means daesang for sm group :pepegrin:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am honestly baffled at people genuinely liking anything Aespa has released this year. I'm truly shocked but then again, Bang Bang Bang was shit then and SK still ate it up. I think what I can draw from this is SK can take a select few trash ass songs but only from select groups. Thankfully they've wholeheartedly rejected NCT or I would have had to file a Blue House petition myself.

• I am honestly baffled at people genuinely liking anything Aespa has released this year. I'm truly shocked but then again, Bang Bang Bang was shit then and SK still ate it up. I think what I can draw from this is SK can take a select few trash ass songs but only from select groups. Thankfully they've wholeheartedly rejected NCT or I would have had to file a Blue House petition myself.

cope harder :cheeky:

• Lalisa's intro is quite addictive and the best part ofthe song. The video is cool too. I still fail to see why Money is so loved though.

And of all aespa's releases so far, my favorite is Forever. Next level sounds like an IGAB attempt with all the changes and Savage, yikes, I didn't know aespa was so popular in Korea for the country to eat that song up and the intro is definitely a turn off. aenergy fares better.

Would you like to speak to the manager, Karen?

So your taste in music are better than a whole country

I think what I can draw from this is a lot of bitterness that your faves arent charting :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!