IRENE'S IMAGE CLEANING IS ALREADY SO OBVIOUS FROM THE FIRST EPISODEㅋㅋ

• [enter-talk] IRENE'S IMAGE CLEANING IS ALREADY SO OBVIOUS FROM THE FIRST EPISODEㅋㅋ

bypannchoaAugust 04, 2022
    AVvXsEiJymueLpuSWynhT6BC_tohdxrM0OXuUJJBVnVcTRAFY_8g0MebBovA4Kmi4bi2HXNbhw0Sw6cXHz1UpUr9C5oPqgV1Ca1T0lu8Yy_jz0BRfusHUvoc1W_MtP_KegdRiG8LqnnAfK22VwdHPF0WCa5T-mfligSejjFWS3Zu6GLG2WluqNMR5a5U2Sen=s16000
    (T/n: ot too sure what the context of the first pic is about, probably referring to her hair color order number?)

*Strong decision making skills*
    "Just by looking, I know it's 42"

AVvXsEiR8xL8gOcToVhF5SWVjwC4eM2aD4T3gKKLPfsUivSdI20KQn2ulOfvLZJjwqgsN1W0R_d70RAixFKjLB6LAynWOwXgGxZvnUqvOXG0tjDWbtSuuCA5u0zr7wdrcMuQZtPnLKHP9jUTRilWsLX7YuGxeME2YyMGUkrHPjQVST4-PPFo3L6-cKR1mg_H=s16000

*Bucket of chatters during the hair dyeing process*

AVvXsEgn6uXB42HqSGNA4uqLG3FWyw_X0BXFER4oZlCfqnvXXalkIfLUFNcBWTwd9YMcwUv6owcPfjQvcGN7NeSJV6V1SvJY6QzXgU_eyH4oHZ8GzIV2D9_v-orVe24-l0QK5uHHxYtSoG9Y5kpP8dKhZxpt-pHzInVpoy3WTiHGbKjC0TxXi9aVPGQZWevj=s16000

Irene: Have you guys eaten your breakfast?
    Makeup teacher: Of course~

AVvXsEh2RzZLozFhmKu388OGeCGAQFlzExZh247uqV88GvhngY7hESNo6-ncewA8HLZiLG4BOMfSClL7w0qxViP8DKSx_yJEyegLMANKjP6LaAVN8RmORls2uXgoiW1aAXOPKAngu7jyDT-3jk5myDarlau3jjUOlQOub8C9ru2y8sEJ-kyyXjxCv3qzhqYZ=s16000

*Deciding on the styling, down to the details all together*

They could've just made it into an Irene vlog. Was it necessary to edit it to show us she's getting along with the staff like that?

post response:
    [+386][-146]
    original post: here

1. [+170, -56]
    If you guys hate Irene so much, why would you meticulously watch her like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm asking because I'm curious

2. [+155, -35]
    Sigh when Irene's power trip controversy broke out, just counting the staff, there were 30 people who stood up for Irene directlyㅋㅋThese people spend their days with her, who are you to bullsh*t saying this isn't true?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+119, -46]
    Are you guys really going to nitpick everything you see? You guys look like freaking losers

4. [+60, -16]
    It's just funny because the intention of this program is way too transparentㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -11]
    You sound like you have inferiority complex

6. [+54, -10]
    Isn't it just the screenshots you took? And... She's working right now, if not the staff, who would you want to come on it? If her members come out, you guys will claim that she's using her members to clean her image too. Thanks to you guys making such a big fuss over it, I actually learned about this program

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1. [+170, -56]
    If you guys hate Irene so much, why would you meticulously watch her like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm asking because I'm curious

this.. lol

i came here to say this

• no but I can't help but imagine what if this was filmed mockumentary style and they would film her getting along with the staff but show her cursing them out in the behind the scenes ;(

anyway I'm going to watch it for the lols

• 1. [+170, -56]

In general, some obsessed idols antis watching the contents from the idols they hate tho. Simply, to find their mistakes so they have materials to drag. I often surprised how antis finding vlive from 2-3 years ago, twisted the words to suit their agenda, and spread malicious rumor.

• In general, some obsessed idols antis watching the contents from the idols they hate tho. Simply, to find their mistakes so they have materials to drag. I often surprised how antis finding vlive from 2-3 years ago, twisted the words to suit their agenda, and spread malicious rumor.

I was going to quote the same thing and say something similar

god knows where the antis and haters find all the time to watch content from someone they hate!!!

• I was going to quote the same thing and say something similar

god knows where the antis and haters find all the time to watch content from someone they hate!!!

I find those kind of people creepy :sweatr: why do people torture themselves watching idols that they hate? Follow their social media, camping under their translation acc, listen to their music, watching their MV and variety show, knowing fandom inside joke, etc. That sounds like too much effort and obsession for being an antis, they might end up become a fan someday :angryr:

• I find those kind of people creepy :sweatr: why do people torture themselves watching idols that they hate? Follow their social media, camping under their translation acc, listen to their music, watching their MV and variety show, knowing fandom inside joke, etc. That sounds like too much effort and obsession for being an antis, they might end up become a fan someday :angryr:

my thoughts exactly...and a lot of them know more about the group and stats than I do!!!!

• you would be surprised how many antis become fans... definitely not speaking from personal experience :pepestare:

I find those kind of people creepy :sweatr: why do people torture themselves watching idols that they hate? Follow their social media, camping under their translation acc, listen to their music, watching their MV and variety show, knowing fandom inside joke, etc. That sounds like too much effort and obsession for being an antis, they might end up become a fan someday :angryr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• my thoughts exactly...and a lot of them know more about the group and stats than I do!!!!

how can you drag a group if you know nothing about them? :siptear:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• my thoughts exactly...and a lot of them know more about the group and stats than I do!!!!

Some antis even know what idol X do on 16 september 2019, while fans don't even remember what idols say in their last week vlive :angryr:

you would be surprised how many antis become fans... definitely not speaking from personal experience :pepestare:

After listening to their songs for 100 times looking for problematic lyrics, and watching 70 eps of their variety shows looking something to drag, well...naturally they will become fans :pepe-hehe:

• After listening to their songs for 100 times looking for problematic lyrics, and watching 70 eps of their variety shows looking something to drag, well...naturally they will become fans :pepe-hehe:

:pepe-life-support: there's only so far you can go watching someones every move and content without eventually starting to see the good parts of it

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!