Webdrama about bullying/revenge gaining popularity,clip from it achieves more than 3 mln views in just a day!

• here is clip, it has 3.3 mln views in just a day!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and here is poster, it seems like some kind of "drama stage" of TVN, title is "Everyone is there"

eeve.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't understand Korean but it seems she has DID?? I thought they were twins at first. Lol

Yeah there are twins in this kdrama, I think this clip is some kind of like mini review with interesting points, for example when we see parents some red letters appear, I've translated some comments from youtube, and many Koreans write that parents are worst perpetrators.

We would probably need to find whole episode with english subs to watch it, and get what it's really about.

• Yeah there are twins in this kdrama, I think this clip is some kind of like mini review with interesting points, for example when we see parents some red letters appear, I've translated some comments from youtube, and many Koreans write that parents are worst perpetrators.

We would probably need to find whole episode with english subs to watch it, and get what it's really about.

Seems that the mom's bully did something to make her shut up when she was beaten up. And it was her other personality who avenged her. It's very interesting and I really like the female actress who played the main character. I wish there's a longer version with English sub

Boredom brought me here.

• Bullying is one of the most popular issues in SK. Not just in school, but also involve adults. We can see KDRAMA always portrays bullying & higher-ups abused their power to the employees

• Bullying is one of the most popular issues in SK. Not just in school, but also involve adults. We can see KDRAMA always portrays bullying & higher-ups abused their power to the employees

yes, that sucks! but it is real life situation. sad but truth

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!