Have you ever seen kpop's rock girls do soft songs yet?

• Because just like any concept, they kill it! Seriously, their discography is very diverse and they do each one so well. If you're someone who likes softer music and have avoided Dreamcatcher because of their intense rock sound, try these out! They are sure to have something your taste.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yes because I stan them :pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:

and honestly only maybe half the DC songs u cud really classify as rock, they do it all :pepe-angel:

Yes! I actually like the rock sound they're known for by non-fans but I always assumed that was all their music before. I really want more people to recognize the rest of their discography because it's a gem. I just fell in love with 'Cherry' today and the meaning behind the song is so cute. :uwu-party-bee:

• Yes! I actually like the rock sound they're known for by non-fans but I always assumed that was all their music before. I really want more people to recognize the rest of their discography because it's a gem. I just fell in love with 'Cherry' today and the meaning behind the song is so cute. :uwu-party-bee:

how can u not love a song about her dog :love:

• And on the topic of Cherry! How is this the same person? :angryr: The duality is insane!

• It's so cute! I never heard of an idol making a song for their pet before. That's a very lucky dog! <3

dami made a song about her dog that passed a while back too

• dami made a song about her dog that passed a while back too

I found the song and it's so sweet. Losing your dog is really like losing a friend. I love that the company let her share her feelings and upload a video too.

• not their best songs imo

my favs would be 7th july, wonderland, and there was no one else, and jazz bar

I tried to go for a really soft sound for the songs I shared, like almost cute concept type sound. Also I love And There Was No One Left and Jazz Bar! Especially Jazz Bar. I've been listening to it a lot today!

I'll post videos of the songs you shared for other people too since I love spamming videos lol

• You should try some Yoohyeon covers too

External Content youtu.be

• You should try some Yoohyeon covers too

I love the first cover so much. I used to be obsessed with that song! <3 And blonde is made for her!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!