Twice Minabar reach 40k preorders

• compared to FOL total:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Twice fans finally growing in China :cheer-bunny:

• Without Tzuyu and Nayeon, going to be rough...

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

Nayeon bar would be the biggest help because it grew big after her solo. Hopefully Nayeon's new fans would just give their preorder to Twice bar.

Current individual bars following:

Nayeon - 333000

Tzuyu - 267000

Mina - 232000

Sana - 204000

Compared to dec 2021:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why aren’t the ty and ny bars buying?

NY bar:

Tzuyu bar:

• monsterlife

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice Minabar reach 17k preorders” to “Twice Minabar reach 19k preorders”.
  • External Content twitter.com

I'm still waiting on them to reveal album covers... :pepecute:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I get it with Nayeon bar running out of fund after Nolo but Tzuyu bar is being selfish

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

It's Tzuyu Bar, not TWICE bar. JYPE hardly promotes her, of course they won't support as much.

In M&M era, the preordered the most with 25k. That's still the highest pre-order number for a TWICE member, I think. Mina bar will break that record though but I completely get Tzuyu Bar.

Edited once, last by vzal ().

• It's Tzuyu Bar, not TWICE bar. JYPE hardly promotes her, of course they won't support as much.

In M&M era, the preordered the most with 25k. That's still the highest pre-order number for a TWICE member, I think. Mina bar will break that record though but I completely get Tzuyu Bar.

I only saw their preorders in TOL and FOL :facepalm: I'm a flop in a quick twitter search.

Tzuyu - 25k

Mina - 16k

Nayeon - 13k

If Mina bar could break that 25k then fans could hype up Mina. And I think she is probably the next solo (her current promotion reminds me of Nayeon, the only other one Jeff Benjamin commented on IG, and that point dance in Celebrate). If her chinese fanbase can buy a lot in a group they can probably dethrone the 100k/105k Nayeon's cbar did for Nayeon.

• Probably.

JYPE seems to be testing the waters with all the OSTs Jihyo's getting recently. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the second member to debut solo.

• monsterlife

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice Minabar reach 19k preorders” to “Twice Minabar reach 25k preorders”.
  • monsterlife

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice Minabar reach 25k preorders” to “Twice Minabar reach 30k preorders”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!