Let me clear up this Hyunjin situation STAT

• So last night an article popped up talking about CLIO removing all of their Stray Kids posts, I causally go under it to see what’s up and all I see are stays being LOUD and VERY wrong trying to claim all of this drama is over a door that Hyunjin didn’t want to open the girl...Not only they did cut out 90% of the actual damning accusation from that victim, but they also disregarded the three other girls that came forward with their experiences. Of course I respond with the facts and they all attack me, threaten me, and try to hack my Twitter.

What is happening? Why out of all of the bullying accusations has his in particular been completely buried? It’s not sitting right with me at all. I understand the language barrier can make some puzzles go missing but his ENTIRE puzzle is missing. Translators, especially in their fandom are PURPOSELY leaving out the details of why Hyunjin is actually getting dragged in Korea.

He is not getting dragged over not opening a door, he is getting dragged for verbally abusing FOUR girls. Three of whom he has personally apologized to and they accepted his apology. Hyunjin admitted his words were hurtful and JYP confirmed he apologized to those who wrote the posts. STOP this nonsense. I feel so bad for these girls getting absolutely shat on and disregarded by these clueless international fans.

They really believe Koreans are so stupid that they’d want him removed from the band and ads over a damn door. Like this has to be some form of xenophobia idgaf lol

Anyway here is a thread of what the posts of the four accusers said. These posts have been acknowledged by JYP is their final statement when they said he met up with those wrote the posts. He is accused of mocking their physical appearance, harassment, insulting their parents, cyber attacks, etc...we have ALL seen his attitude on his confirmed asks. It was terrible, so I don’t know why anyone is shocked. Also one of the accusers is the same one from 2018, whom JYP ignored and Hyunjin “cried” at a fan sign about.:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m don’t with this story at this point, but I had to get this off my chest cause I’m sick of international fans acting like Koreans are being extreme, twisting the narrative, and making it out to be over some stupid door. They will get karma for their actions about this situation...well maybe they’re already experiencing it.

• I don’t know. He might be innocent but the movement by JYP most likely says something different. Also compared to what they said about the wrong Lia bully allegations, it seems more like damage control. Also why would you publicly apologize for something you didn’t do?

• I've had a similar experience with various fandoms. The most recent being the Irene dabacle.

Lesson I learned is, if you don't wish to be attacked, bullied, or doxxed on the platform. You don't try reasoning with these people on twitter. Whatever you have to say will only fall on deaf ears. I tend to stay away from arguing on twitter now for my own sanity, kpop fans on there in general... there's no hope for them. It's an entirely different and hostile/blind culture.

In ten thousand years, scientists will look at remains from our time period and come to the conclusion that "stan twitter" were another breed of humans mistaking them for neanderthals.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!