[theqoo] [MV] MIN HEEJIN GIRL GROUP NEWJEANS - COOKIE (LAST TITLE SONG) ft. CHARTS

• [theqoo] [MV] MIN HEEJIN GIRL GROUP NEWJEANS - COOKIE (LAST TITLE SONG) ft. CHARTS

bypannchoaAugust 01, 2022

original post: here

1. It's not bad, but it doesn't give the title feel...

2. All 4 songs are so good

3. Honestly aside from Hype Boy, the other songs were just okay..

4. Is this considered a title? Hm... I was looking forward to it, but the direction they took is way too different this time so I got shocked. The song is so bad and it doesn't give the title's feel. It's so boring and it doesn't give the impact of a debut. What a shame. They're still young so maybe they'll have more impact in next promotion?

5. I love love love love this

6. the beat is crazy

7. The beat is freaking good. The kids' voices are all refreshing, but if I were to point out the negatives, they're way too young? And the lyrics are a turn off

8. The choreography is hip and well-made

9. Why are the lyrics like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Attention and Hype Boy were so my style but this one was good as well, when are they releasing digitally

[theqoo] NEW JEANS MELON TOP100 & REAL TIME CHARTS ENTRY

AVvXsEiTinAmuKFDun6b9d1jcREnZPbXjnZvYo-tUwfag_I3pJALNW3NxzWp4bZsSDZvNTtUmjKIY4OPjT9CC7usCV26H6Ts8f74FUqj8W-J3kCzkjHt2HQEIRcsImhfXxKnY28mB-Y08ECAd3jjbkZNd0Qk0RA9YGdOwBqLUM45UfM7ASuNM6XbaWmCnUpo=s16000

Realtime charts
    AVvXsEhcA6igbi3N_hf-1aSbwoF5oAoUxyPQ8CfisFqm2xGNQX1ZOqrDlAsMrNiSLyLMxvb7ij3t-tEAiOwjFHp6KAetOvhJXr9kfB2kGPKdElCzDq1qLZa3p0b6wMtXvSPjNeMg-jGxUiCQEWER0Bzc4ca1OzR4GpqPx1ZhV-4pVQ4I1Nme5MNG3hBhuZsO=s16000

original post: here

1. So they really hit daebak. Attention and Hype Boy are soo good

2. As expected because their songs are good

3. They'll hit daebak... Seriously this is already daebak

4. The songs are good and the MVs are dope

5. The songs are seriously goodㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but I was looking forward

6. Attention was indeed goodㅠㅠ But Give us Hype Boy on music shows..ㅠㅠ

7. Hype Boy let's go!!!

8. The songs are all good

9. Thanks to the pre-releases my expectations were so high for this albumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Once they perform on music shows, they'll hit #1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!