Psy issues statement after staff suffers fatal fall at his water concert

• Psy issues statement after staff suffers fatal fall at his water concert

Sunday, July 31, 2022

202207311824088248_0.jpg

Article: Foreigner in his twenties who was staffed with taking down Psy's concert stage falls to his death

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. [+1,613, -52] Sigh, he was only in his twenties and working hard in a foreign country. His parents must be crying tears of blood over their son right now. How unfortunate, I feel so bad.. ㅜㅜ may he rest in peace.

2. [+1,414, -537] That poor foreigner~ I can't believe Psy is still going through with these concerts when our country is dealing with an uptick in cases again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's totally blinded by his greed~

3. [+1,127, -320] I thought these concerts would be canceled because of all the talk about water wastage but I guess it's still going on! ㅠㅠㅠ This is such a tragedy, to die while working in another country for money..

4. [+118, -13] This concert has so many controversies. From the wasting of water during a drought to contributing to the uptick in cases to now a security accident?

5. [+103, -19] Over 2,300 people tested positive from the Psy concert in Kangreung. We're currently in another surge but Psy is still continuing with these concerts. The city is also problematic for allowing this to happen. No matter how many preventative measures were taken, the city should've still made sure to shut it down, or limit audience members to 1,000 to better manage protocols. When this concert was held in Jamsil, all of the streets were backed up causing a 20 minute commute to turn into a two hour traffic jam. More importantly, we're not just talking about 200 new cases, but 2,300 new cases. Who will take responsibility for this?

-

Article: Psy "We apologize for the unexpected accident"... statement on fatal fall of subcontracted staff

Source: Seoul news via Naver

1. [+433, -47] This concert has been controversial since before it began and now this accident... it's just one problem after another, piling on... As someone who worked a long time in the past as a concert staff... I pray that he rests in peace after working quietly behind the scenes for the sake of this concert.

2. [+155, -26] Sounds like the statement was put out more for Psy's reps to emphasize that the staff was a subcontractor

3. [+107, -0] This breaks my heart, I hope they're in a better place now

4. [+28, -3] A water concert in the middle of a drought... after all this controversy and talk, looks like someone eventually died from it all. It's upsetting that a young man came all the way to Korea to make money and suffered such an accident. May he rest in peace.

5. [+23, -0] I feel so bad... He came to another country to make money and ended up dying.. How sad must his parents feel...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!