Do you think offline audiences are possible right now in SK? (featuring txt's fanlive)

• I don't really know how the situation is evolving in Korea.

I know that in my country, it's out of the question but even there they will try to hold outside concerts this summer.

Now the question is do you think it's possible to hold maybe not big concerts but at least live performances with an offline audience?

I am taking TXT as an example because they will hold their second anniversary fanlive this staurday and for now it is still announced as online AND offline.

This doesn't mean it won't be canceled, for example, enhypen's showcase was canceled offline the day before it happened.

BUT Bighit is searching for staff to ensure the security and especially the respect of distanciation and covid guidelines.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is it reasonable to you?

On one hand, as a fan, TXT only got to see moas during an offline fanmeeting and they never got to see their lightsticks being waved so I want it to happen both for them and moas who may attend BUT health is first and if the Korean government doesn't approve or there's a sudden rise, it shouldn't happen as frustrating as it may be

• but enhypen's showcase wasnt canceled offline?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/1208boi/status/1357986358443188224

https://mobile.twitter.com/sunginge2/status/1357997148437024770

Eth_tITVcAIpN22?format=jpg&name=large

• Mmmmh honestly probably not before summer in my opinion, but maybe they will figure something out to get a limited audience for this ?

• i saw an engene talk about it but wasn't one of the event cancelled if not it then the meeting? Sorry for the confusion...

• If the NFL can get 20,000 people together for the Superbowl, I have faith in Big Hit's staff to do something on a much smaller scale. Especially in a country with fewer cases right now than the US.

• If the NFL can get 20,000 people together for the Superbowl, I have faith in Big Hit's staff to do something on a much smaller scale. Especially in a country with fewer cases right now than the US.

i truly hope they manage it well. Tbh the US aren't a model lol but yeah I know it's possible. As long as there's distanciation and seating (which is the norm in SK), it can be ok.

Kmoas complained about the venue being too small, I think with the distanciation, there won't be that many seats

• Ohh... it's nice. So there's a hope that TXT fanlive will be held offline this Saturday.

If Enhypen can do offline fanmeet, maybe....there will be offline fanlive for TXT. I wish there's a miracle like decreasing covid cases this week, so they lower the social distancing stages, and I also read SK started giving vaccine.

• Update : it's maintained for now with very few seats, around 100 and the ticketing will be tomorrow

• Here are two screenshots from Japanese League (soccer/football)

j1.jpgjl2.jpg

here you can see even on thumbnail how artists and fans were seating in China and yeah it was concert in arena which has full roof...

So I don't really get what's going on in South Korea, now they have like 300-400 cases per day, not long ago they had 1000-1100 cases per day, it's going down they should seriously think about something right now, for example if there is 5000 seats then let 1500 attend, if there is 14000 seats let 3500 people attend. Just make sure people won't sit too close too each other, and move on!

Besides before anyone complain this is from K-League weekend games, you can see fans there also!

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!