I - Taeyeon vs I'm Nayeon - Nayeon: Battle of the First Mini Albums

• I vs I'm Nayeon 55

1. I (36) 65%
    2. I'm Nayeon (19) 35%

Taeyeon

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nayeon

Seeing as they were both the first to go solo, I thought it would be fun to compare their first mini albums.

• I by far

"I" was a much more personal album + with "stress" and the line " you got me smoking cigarettes" taeyeon really made a statement by walking away from the neat idol image she had with SNSD and made a statement that her career as a solo artist would be different from what she showed us in the past

Meanwhile Nayeon album is good but it doesn't make a statement neither does it show who's Nayeon the solo artist

Because the whole album is just a continuation of Twice image

The title track is the bubbly pop twice used to do

And the bsides sounds like what Twice is doing in their album right now

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!