Yang Mi's photoshoot for Grazia China

• <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• Yang Mi is one of those like Dilireba, Angelababy and Fan Bingbing who seems impossibly beautiful!

3238A5DB-0EE9-4916-996F-F0F3183CFA98.jpeg

5ED824D1-CC37-42C1-A082-915E69F2C7C5.jpeg

Ul1ra, who is she in your sig? Is she an idol? She's very beautiful and intriguing with the tattoo (so probably not Korean), reminds me a bit of Yu Yan from The9.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• She's one of the random girls on Douyin &, I don't really know her name, sorry :crys: She's really beautiful, tho <3

我想哭

• She's one of the random girls on Douyin &, I don't really know her name, sorry :crys: She's really beautiful, tho <3

OMG! I thought I saw that kind of look before from somewhere but wasn't sure where.

I love the street fashion and dance videos from there! The girls on Douyin are really crazy attractive. Different from the KPOP, more edgy with more tattoos and variations -- the girls there look like a lot of the trainees on Chuang 2020!

• OMG! I thought I saw that kind of look before from somewhere but wasn't sure where.

I love the street fashion and dance videos from there! The girls on Douyin are really crazy attractive. Different from the KPOP, more edgy with more tattoos and variations -- the girls there look like a lot of the trainees on Chuang 2020!

Ikr! Me, too <3 It's also crazy how tall they are &, how long their legs are, lol :teeheek:

我想哭

• Ikr! Me, too <3 It's also crazy how tall they are &, how long their legs are, lol :teeheek:

Seriously! I noticed this in college. Many of the foreign students from China were a lot taller than me (and other Asian-Americans. ) I was surprised. I'm 5'5" so I'm not really short. A lot of them were really long and slim like the CPOP standard.

Oh now I remember where I thought I saw your signature from. It's the girl in black on this video. Not the same girl of course but that same type of look on Chinese SM (the social experment in video is really interesting too.)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seriously! I noticed this in college. Many of the foreign students from China were a lot taller than me (and other Asian-Americans. ) I was surprised. I'm 5'5" so I'm not really short. A lot of them were really long and slim like the CPOP standard.

Oh now I remember where I thought I saw your signature from. It's the girl in black on this video. Not the same girl of course but that same type of look on Chinese SM (the social experment in video is really interesting too.)

External Content m.youtube.com

Omg, I love TreeMan's vids <3 Kaixin's actin' is totally on an actress level now :lover4:

我想哭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!