🌺 ☮ Piece of Peace ☮ 🌺 Multi Guild

• my birthday is tomorrow.

i already had a party yesterday tho so i have to finish my homework if im going to do anything tomorrow.

and shinee's comeback is today.

+ day6 next week and enhypen a bit after.

so there's a lot to look forward to.

good for you my friend...

what's a party like on these covid times my friend?

happy birthday... how old do you turn tomorrow?

• good for you my friend...

what's a party like on these covid times my friend?

happy birthday... how old do you turn tomorrow?

i had 7 people over along with me and my parents, but only two people were there for the entire time. one friend came earlier and left early, while my cousins and their parents arrived later and didn't stay for a long time. we weren't all in one room at once and some of the guests were vaccinated already. but we didn't wear masks. we cooked a few dishes together and ordered sides from a restaurant nearby. we made sure to wash our hands often and there was really only a couple people in the kitchen at once. and my mom took the candles out of the cake before i blew them out. so... the verdict? idk. we probably could have been safer. it was pretty much a normal party. it was still really fun tho, since i saw friends that i hadn't seen for months. and it's funny, cause the party was kind of shinee themed? i wasn't planning it, but my mom bought pearl aqua utensils and balloons, and we played shinee's music. so i really enjoyed it.

im sixteen now, since it's after midnight. :nervousk:

it's a pretty big year.

i'll be able to get vaccinated now, i'll learn how to drive, and i'll be able to get a job.

• i had 7 people over along with me and my parents, but only two people were there for the entire time. one friend came earlier and left early, while my cousins and their parents arrived later and didn't stay for a long time. we weren't all in one room at once and some of the guests were vaccinated already. but we didn't wear masks. we cooked a few dishes together and ordered sides from a restaurant nearby. we made sure to wash our hands often and there was really only a couple people in the kitchen at once. and my mom took the candles out of the cake before i blew them out. so... the verdict? idk. we probably could have been safer. it was pretty much a normal party. it was still really fun tho, since i saw friends that i hadn't seen for months. and it's funny, cause the party was kind of shinee themed? i wasn't planning it, but my mom bought pearl aqua utensils and balloons, and we played shinee's music. so i really enjoyed it.

im sixteen now, since it's after midnight. :nervousk:

it's a pretty big year.

i'll be able to get vaccinated now, i'll learn how to drive, and i'll be able to get a job.

that sounds fantastic...

16...so that was your sweet 16th birthday - nice!!!!

you're finally becoming a young woman lol

what did you get for presents? shinee lightstick? lol

• that sounds fantastic...

16...so that was your sweet 16th birthday - nice!!!!

you're finally becoming a young woman lol

what did you get for presents? shinee lightstick? lol

yeah i guess im 2 years away from being an adult now. i still feel a bit like a kid tho.

nope, i didn't get the lightstick, but i did get an odd album + a cd player. and atlantis is on the way. it's coming out in a few hours, but the physical album releases in two days, so it'll be a while before it arrives. those were from my parents. i got a sketchbook from my friend, a plant from my other friend, and money from family. a pretty great score tbh. im really grateful.

• yeah i guess im 2 years away from being an adult now. i still feel a bit like a kid tho.

nope, i didn't get the lightstick, but i did get an odd album + a cd player. and atlantis is on the way. it's coming out in a few hours, but the physical album releases in two days, so it'll be a while before it arrives. those were from my parents. i got a sketchbook from my friend, a plant from my other friend, and money from family. a pretty great score tbh. im really grateful.

great no lightstick but excellent haul lol

I'm glad that you had a fantastic birthday...

does the money received cover the amount for a lightstick? lol

• great no lightstick but excellent haul lol

I'm glad that you had a fantastic birthday...

does the money received cover the amount for a lightstick? lol

it was around 75 dollars. it would definitely cover the cost for the lightstick. i don't think i'll buy it though, since they're not touring anytime soon and there's really no point in buying a lightstick from 2018 when they might come out with a new one by the time they hold a concert here in the u.s.

• it was around 75 dollars. it would definitely cover the cost for the lightstick. i don't think i'll buy it though, since they're not touring anytime soon and there's really no point in buying a lightstick from 2018 when they might come out with a new one by the time they hold a concert here in the u.s.

are they planning to go to the US anytime soon?

• are they planning to go to the US anytime soon?

i dont think so. taemin is going to the military around the summertime or the end of this year. jinki, key, and minho will be focusing on solo stuff. who knows, one of them, probably key if any, might release another album and have a concert in the u.s. they might go as a group in 2023 tho. im sure they'll still tour then. they promised their new fans that they'd be with us for a long time, so im holding them to that promise!

• hope you're doing well guys :groovins:

I found this also

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have so many good ballads <3

Iƒ мυѕιc вє тнє ƒσσ σƒ σνє, ραу ση...

• song of the day anyone?

this is such a wrong time to start listening to baekhyun cause he's about to shave his head and leave...

but here i am anyways :pepe-clown-gear:

i listened to his album like 2 hours ago but i think this song is my favorite so far

i added it to my playlist from the first listen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's never too late to stan good vocalists..

I'm a huge amusement park enthusiast i think I'll fight anyone that tries to diss it

External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

One of her best albums imo even tho it's a mini album <3

• this song gets more relatable every day..

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!