🌺 ☮ Piece of Peace ☮ 🌺 Multi Guild

• Can I post random songs here as well

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im in love

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since this is a multi guild
    what Kpop groups are brought up most often :3

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ

TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Hmm no particular group I think

We talked very briefly about bts, shinee and skz so far if I remember correctly, maybe others too but I'm not sure

You can talk about anything here even if you're not a member <3

Awesome!

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ

TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• I've been listening to telepathy a lot these days, i think it's my favourite bside along with blue and grey

Iƒ мυѕιc вє тнє ƒσσ σƒ σνє, ραу ση...

• I've been listening to telepathy a lot these days, i think it's my favourite bside along with blue and grey

Telepathy is definitely my most favorite out of the whole album

• Heard these two for the first time today and now I wanna explore both groups' discographies more, maybe even try the other nct subunits as I only know nct127 sadly :eyes:

But seriously these two songs are so good I've been playing them at work all day today :pepemusic:

External Content open.spotify.com

• hello

does wendy's impeding cb bode well for rv or not?

I feel like the group isn't ready for an ot5 cb yet... it's no secret that reveluvs have been missing wendy the most after her 1 year hiatus due to her accident so her solo is the best route to take rn and she deserves it as much as any other artist in SM imo

I think a summer cb would be best they always slay with those...

• look at my wifey guys :pepelove1:

• songs of the day :pepemusic:

She has such an amazing voice I can see why she's praised everywhere. Slow paced songs like these two are her forte imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!