๐ŸŒบ โ˜ฎ Piece of Peace โ˜ฎ ๐ŸŒบ Multi Guild

• me neither

i guess a good day's sleep

i slept for like three hours last night, woke up for school, and slept through my first three classes :cryingr:

Oh gosh :C

Nowadays I can only sleep for 3 hours or so at a time and I don't know why

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

• 3 hours of sleep? I hope you can find what is happening and hopefully get the sleep you need :crys:

Thank you! Luckily I'm able to just sleep whenever I need to but when I can go see a doctor I will

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

• I was thinking maybe a cake thats a shape of a peace sign and maybe being cut, with like flower confetti and maybe it would say piece of peace on it?

That would looks so cool imo :D

Thank you for giving it a try :lover3:

Iฦ’ ะผฯ…ั•ฮนc ะฒั” ั‚ะฝั” ฦ’ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ฯƒฦ’ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”, ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฯƒฮท...

• 3 hours of sleep is going to give you them wrinkles i tell ya lol

but yeah if its happening regularly then definitely see a doctor..

With my luck it's sleep apnea since both parents have it :waterr:

• oh...is that something that is even hereditary ? never heard you could get sleep apnea from one's parents

Upon a quick google

Research suggests that obstructive sleep apnea is about 40 percent attributable to genetics, which means it can be hereditary

Apparently so! Which means I should really schedule that test soon as I can :sweatr:

• We chose the wrong ones for the guild haha, i'm kidding, but who knew they are going to be so wild.

I have to say Piece of Peace guild still seems suprerior among all the guilds :D

this is the good thing about being neutral...

If one guild gets too wild and crazy I'll just go to a different one where its more peaceful

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!