๐ŸŒบ โ˜ฎ Piece of Peace โ˜ฎ ๐ŸŒบ Multi Guild

• yeah, something that is unique but also is neutral enough to go with different aesthetics. and it should actually look good. there's no point in just having it say p.o.p since our guild is also displayed on our profile. I want it to look so good that non guild members are jealous of our aesthetics. ^^ maybe like an unidentified idol's silhouette(or both a male and female idol) with different fandom colors in the background? or like a rainbow lightstick ocean? or maybe something related to peace or music in general. there are so many routes we could take.

for the badge we could maybe do a "piece of a peace sign" logo or something with a really nice background?

• I'm a dude wrinkles only show my experience...

you're a girl...

its unfortunate it works that way but that's just life...

I'm 23 I don't have wrinkles yet :blehr:

And wrinkles have nothing to do with experience, nor does age

Iฦ’ ะผฯ…ั•ฮนc ะฒั” ั‚ะฝั” ฦ’ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ฯƒฦ’ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”, ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฯƒฮท...

• fuck gender norms :!:

I'm 23 I don't have wrinkles yet :blehr:

And wrinkles have nothing to do with experience, nor does age

TQrn.gif

I don't make up the rules its societal norms...I don't agree with them but it is what it is and unless society changes its norms then its to remain forever more...

now back to the wrinkles...yes you may not have them now but besides sunlight (or rather the absence of sunlight) the best thing one can do to avoid wrinkles is getting enough sleep...

• I don't make up the rules its societal norms...I don't agree with them but it is what it is and unless society changes its norms then its to remain forever more...

I was ready to cancel you but you got away :pepe-cut:

now back to the wrinkles...yes you may not have them now but besides sunlight (or rather the absence of sunlight) the best thing one can do to avoid wrinkles is getting enough sleep...

I agree, listen to Lee sooman kids he's speaking facts :claps:

Iฦ’ ะผฯ…ั•ฮนc ะฒั” ั‚ะฝั” ฦ’ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ฯƒฦ’ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”, ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฯƒฮท...

• I was ready to cancel you but you got away :pepe-cut:

I agree, listen to Lee sooman kids he's speaking facts :claps:

I read this because my wife told me that there was this study done and the most damaging thing to skin is sunlight...thus people (not just women) who did not let sunlight touch their face had like upwards of 10-20 years worth of non-wrinkles (I can't speak english so hopefully that makes sense)

Furthermore for people who were allergic to sunlight, thus could not let sunlight touch their skin - those people had like the skin of people half their age or more...

• *pops in*

What's this about wrinkles? I heard that you get wrinkles when you frown

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

• I read this because my wife told me that there was this study done and the most damywaysaging thing to skin is sunlight...thus people (not just women) who did not let sunlight touch their face had like upwards of 10-20 years worth of non-wrinkles (I can't speak english so hopefully that makes sense)

Furthermore for people who were allergic to sunlight, thus could not let sunlight touch their skin - those people had like the skin of people half their age or more...

i heard about this

I try to wear sunscreen whenever I can but I forget sometimes + I don't go outside all that often due to covid and colder temperatures

• *pops in*

What's this about wrinkles? I heard that you get wrinkles when you frown

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

best thing to combat/prevent wrinkles

1. sunlight or rather the absence of sunlight

2. get a good night's sleep

• best thing to combat/prevent wrinkles

1. sunlight or rather the absence of sunlight

2. get a good night's sleep

A good night's sleep? I've never heard of it :waterr:

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!