Piece of Peace is a multi-fandom guild for all seeking peace and comfort. The meaning of the name of this guild is from J-Hope’s song, Piece of Peace. Much like J-hope’s message of wanting to bring peace to his generation through his music, this guild aims to provide peace and freedom from the conflict, stress, and fanwars of the main forum. If you’ve ever felt conflicted or hesitant because you don’t want to choose between your fandoms, then P.O.P is the right guild for you.
‘Poppies’ is our (tentative) member name. This has a triple meaning, since it is based off of the acronym for Piece of Peace but is also based off the term ‘k-poppie.’ This typically has negative connotations, but I think it could be perfect for a multi-fandom guild. Poppy also refers to the poppy flower, a common symbol for peace. We can hold an official vote though once there are enough members.
There are some rules necessary to keep the peace between members of the guild.
- If a topic comes up that you don’t like, you have several options. You can talk about something else, ignore it, or wait for the topic to change.
- No bashing, shading, or disrespect towards artists. This is not the right place for that.
Leave everything at the door
- Try to get along with all members of the guild regardless of their fandom
- Any ‘beef’ between members needs to be settled privately
Keep it appropriate
- Please limit topics that could possibly be triggering for members of the guild
- If it comes up, put the content within a spoiler with the proper trigger warnings
- Put all 18+ content within spoilers
- Including racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, ageism, etc
- No slurs - even if you can reclaim them
Anyone and everyone is welcome
- You don’t have to be a member of the guild to post here
- You don’t have to be a multi to post here or join - you can join if you want to get away from fanwars or have a space to talk with other users
- Members can be part of any and every fandom
hopemin - she/her
omnimorphism - he/him
Korainism - he/him
blingyblinger - he/they
chaengaro-o - she/her
Flowercrew - she/her
kallies - she/her
Rose_Milk_Tae - she/her
koalaa98 - she/her
sunny-sunflower - xe/xem, he/him
LAYNICORNINFIRES - she/her, he/him, they/them
cutiekyuu - they/them
selfmate - he/him
minigee - he/him
Here is our guild fund, where we save up for guild upgrades.
The nature of the guild means there are endless possibilities for discussion and games. To get us started, I've created an introduction/questionnaire. If you'd like to join P.O.P, just quote the questionnaire with your answers and a statement saying that you want to join.
- What is your name?
- What are your pronouns?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite tv series/movie?
- How and when did you get into kpop?
- What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced?
- Who is your ult bias?
- Who are your bias/favorite groups?
- Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into?
- What’s your favorite song/album/mv?
- Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable)
- Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable)
- Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable)
- What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021?