๐ŸŒบ โ˜ฎ Piece of Peace โ˜ฎ ๐ŸŒบ Multi Guild

• I'm honestly kinda hoping it's the mashup song! I'm super curious about it

And I did not hear but I'll def join in :lover3:

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

• mashup song? wdym?

They spoiled on a vlive that they'll be doing a mashup of old shinee songs! :groovins:

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐‘’ - ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’ณ - ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ - ๐’ฏ๐“๐’ฏ - ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ˆ - ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ - ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐Ÿจ - ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
    ๐ธ๐“๐‘œ - ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ - ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“‰๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ฏ/๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฑ - ๐’œ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ - ๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ

• oh was it in that one jinki vlive? i heard about that but i didn't know they were releasing it for this.

I don't know if it's for this live or not but I know it's coming!

1. What is your name?
    2. What are your pronouns?
    3. Whatโ€™s your favorite color?
    4. Whatโ€™s your favorite food?
    5. Whatโ€™s your favorite tv series/movie?
    6. How and when did you get into kpop?
    7. Whatโ€™s your favorite kpop moment youโ€™ve experienced?
    8. Who is your ult bias?
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups?
    10. Who is the most recent artist youโ€™ve gotten into?
    11. Whatโ€™s your favorite song/album/mv?
    12. Whoโ€™s your favorite boy group? (if applicable)
    13. Whoโ€™s your favorite girl group? (if applicable)
    14. Whoโ€™s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable)
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021?

I would love to join ๐Ÿ’˜

1. Finnegan or Finnie :)

2. She/her/hers

3. Pale pink/blue

4. Fish n' Chips

5. The Office

6. In 2009, with SHINee Ring Ding Dong

7. I met a really nice ARMY when I was waiting in line alone for a BTS concert (my best friend was taking her sweet ol' time getting there)

8. Uhhhh that's really hard ๐Ÿ˜”

9. As of now, BTS/Blackpink

10. Soyu

11. Favorite MV would be f(x) 4 Walls

12. BTS

13. Blackpink

14. Taeyeon

15. SHINee <3

• Welcome, we're glad to have you! I'll add you to the members list. <3

• Hey guys how are you doing? Are you still in school? Do you have real life friends that are into kpop as you? Just some questions to get to know each other better :groovins:

Hi, I'm doing well. Yeah, I'm still in school. I'm in class right now actually, lol. I barely have irl friends let alone friends who also like kpop. Some of my schoolmates do, but I'm not that close to them. I probably would have gotten closer with them but my school has been in remote learning for almost a year now so we haven't had as many opportunities to interact with each other. My school just adopted a hybrid model but there actually aren't many students who choose to come in person. So I guess I'll stick with online friends for now. Wby?

• Hi, I'm doing well. Yeah, I'm still in school. I'm in class right now actually, lol. I barely have irl friends let alone friends who also like kpop. Some of my schoolmates do, but I'm not that close to them. I probably would have gotten closer with them but my school has been in remote learning for almost a year now so we haven't had as many opportunities to interact with each other. My school just adopted a hybrid model but there actually aren't many students who choose to come in person. So I guess I'll stick with online friends for now. Wby?

All my friends are into kpop fortunately but they're only casual listeners so that's why I'm on this forum lol.

I'm a uni student btw, here we only have online classes. Enjoy your time in school and remember to stay safe! :claps:

• Hey guys how are you doing? Are you still in school? Do you have real life friends that are into kpop as you? Just some questions to get to know each other better :groovins:

I'm good though my sleep schedule is very messed up. I'm trying and failing to get tired

I'm not in school right now :danceb:

I have a lot of friends that are either into kpop or that I got into a few groups but none live near me :C

I got my mom into kpop though so we watch things together!

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!